What's new

Forum News Vendor Order

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hey kava lovers. I've made a change to the vendor order on the front page. We're now sorting them by name alphabetically from A-Z. Hopefully this will allow newer members to more easily find the vendor's sub-forum they're looking for.

I've also added a small "hide" function at the top of every category heading on the front page. It's on the top right. It's a little downward pointing triangle. All you do is click it and it will hide the section underneath. Click it again and it will re-appear.

I've also pruned out some old forums that were cluttering the vendor categories.

Bula!

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Hey kava lovers. I've made a change to the vendor order on the front page. We're now sorting them by name alphabetically from A-Z. Hopefully this will allow newer members to more easily find the vendor's sub-forum they're looking for.

I've also added a small "hide" function at the top of every category heading on the front page. It's on the top right. It's a little downward pointing triangle. All you do is click it and it will hide the section underneath. Click it again and it will re-appear.

I've also pruned out some old forums that were cluttering the vendor categories.

Bula!
I think that is an excellent idea Kapm, would be a very useful,,plus neatly organisedupgrade to rhe list, IMO.

More useful to me, than no, of years in business.

But you did that very well already.

This alphabetcal list is definiyely a good idea.

If combinable with years of practice, if easy, you have a very nicely laid out vendor table with a difference.

Good thinking mate and fantastic dedicion, initiative and above all man realmconsideration for everybody.