Change background image

Vendors who ship to the UK

Discussion in 'Edward (UK)' started by Edward, Aug 20, 2015.

1. tutti196

tutti196 Member

that package and customs was for germany and the package in the post was for me. Yeah in the UK you have less problems.
  2. Edward

Edward Aluballin' in the UK Kava Vendor

I've only ever had one package seized and that was because it wasn't labelled correctly and/or honestly. I now get it labelled as for external use/pet supplement.

I sell kava in the UK as a pet supplement only and have a site at www.petsupplementseurope.eu

As I am selling it as a pet supplement only it's obvious that I am not breaking any laws whatsoever but that's not been tested yet.
  3. Reuben Wilkinson

Reuben Wilkinson New Member

74497F47-BE1A-443C-980A-7B240263F2FE.png I bought a package from EBay, who delivers to the UK. Just wondering if this looks like a good price and quality? And also how often do Kava packages get confiscated?
  4. Edward

I don't know about the quality of that one, it's not a vendor I have heard of. The price seems ok if it is drinkable kava.

If it has kava on the label anywhere then it's highly likely to get seized but you never know, sometimes they slip through.
  5. markosheehan

markosheehan New Member

I thought you said kava extremely rarely gets seized, no?
  6. Edward

If it has kava on the label it's more likely to get seized and the situation has changed now, more and more packages are being stopped. @markosheehan
  7. Unda Kava

Unda Kava Forging a new future by preserving the past! Kava Vendor

Poor Quality Kava. Makes my stomach queasy and effects or short-lasting. Also tried their tongan and fijian strains and they aint that good, but to each his own.
    Poasi Tu'iono likes this.
  8. Edward

@Unda Kava thank you for your information on that. What kavas do you sell and do you ship direct to the UK?
  9. Unda Kava

Unda Kava Forging a new future by preserving the past! Kava Vendor

Aloha Edward!
    I sell and consume homegrown organic kava from our family farm in Tonga. The smoothest and cleanest kava youʻll probably taste with potent effects!
    Kava price.
    1/2 lb - $40
    1 lb - $70
    2lb - $120
    Yes, I can ship to UK. A quote to Barking, UK ranges from $120 to $180 for 1lb mail from FEDEX. Whats your area code for a more accurate quote.
    LMK.
    Aloha
    Edward likes this.
  10. Edward

Ok, please quote me for two kilos to SE3 0LW. Thank you.
  11. Poasi Tu'iono

Poasi Tu'iono New Member

You are right... this kava is not good quality at all. Same effects for me. Stay away from this vendor.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
  12. Edward

So that's the Tikaram's Vanuatu?