What's new

Kava Poll Virtual Kava Circle (Google Hangouts)

What night of the week would be best for a virtual kava circle?

• Sunday

• Monday

• Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

• Saturday

Results are only viewable after voting.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Gary (Deleted User) ended up stopping by it was a great conversation. I would def. consider any day between those hours, but Thursday or Friday seem like the most popular days so far. (besides Saturday).

kavamehameha

Magnum's 'awa drinking bird
The google hangout thing didn't work, I guess it works now with Microsoft IE (I hate that browser, but anyway). And even more, I don't have a camera right now (sitting on a desktop PC, not laptop), so it would have been simple text chatting.

No worries, guys and ladies. I already love chatting and hanging out with you here in the forums. :)

Last edited:

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I've got a mumble server for video games (don't judge me), but it doesn't support video, which is what I was hoping to do. Maybe that'll turn out to be a better option?
I used my Moto X to stream the conversation, while it killed my battery pretty fast, it was the easiest way for me to stay mobile (and krunked). My laptop is connected directly to my speakers and LED TV and it's a pain to unplug everything, so your phone should work as well. (y)

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur

TheKavaFlow

Kava Podcaster
8 or 9 people? I feel like I'm missing someone in my counts, but right around there. I imagine with a little more notice the next few will be slightly larger (which makes me concerned about using Google Hangouts since it has a max of 10 people)

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
8 or 9 people? I feel like I'm missing someone in my counts, but right around there. I imagine with a little more notice the next few will be slightly larger (which makes me concerned about using Google Hangouts since it has a max of 10 people)
You could try using twitch.tv and use the IRL section. You can stream more than just video games there now.

Anybody down for a kava circle later tonight?
I would be if I'm not stuck doing something else. I gotta get back on the forums more. :cry: