What's new

Kava Poll Virtual Kava Circle (Google Hangouts)

What night of the week would be best for a virtual kava circle?

• Sunday

• Monday

• Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

• Saturday

Results are only viewable after voting.

Señor Chuggs

Friend of Kava
YO @TheKavaFlow whens the next video circle? I will try to make an appearance so long as we try to NOT talk about any specific industry players, kava blogs, or vendors (except for talking about their products of course) ::chugger::

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
YO @TheKavaFlow whens the next video circle? I will try to make an appearance so long as we try to NOT talk about any specific industry players, kava blogs, or vendors (except for talking about their products of course) ::chugger::
I think we are chilling tonight again. I spoke to Jimmy the other day and he said he was down for a kava circle. Hopefully the usual people will be there along with some new faces :)

TheKavaFlow

Kava Podcaster
I'll be able to hop on for a few minutes later in the night. Cloistering myself at 5pm on a Saturday doesn't work very well with kids or wives

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
That was fun tonight. Sorry if I don't talk much, I'm kind of anxious when it comes to laggy cell phone connections and don't want to walk over other conversations.

"Tumas kava makes me nambut." --Nawarake

Y'all had mentioned doing a circle on a different night to catch other people. I'd be down for that.

Last edited:

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I'd like to see a perpetual circle on the internet, not necessarily KF, but somewhere. So that no one need ever have to shell alone. Kava is inherently social.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I'd like to see a perpetual circle on the internet, not necessarily KF, but somewhere. So that no one need ever have to shell alone. Kava is inherently social.
The one that is active now is always on I believe, either way it's easily doable with Google hangouts.

theGrogfather

Sipping on Waka juice. Laid back
@Krunʞy ill be a game time decision, but anyone else viewing this thread should definitely check in. Krunky is a great guy to chat to, and when more people join it creates a fun environment.