What's new

Kava Poll Virtual Kava Circle (Google Hangouts)

What night of the week would be best for a virtual kava circle?

• Sunday

• Monday

• Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

• Saturday

Results are only viewable after voting.

Happy G

Kava Curious
I want to organize a virtual kava circle so that we can all have a few shells together virtually. Once you vote your day of choice, comment with your preferred time and timezone. I'll try to get a good time for everyone involved, and who knows, maybe we can have a circle twice a week if the chosen day doesn't work.

You can vote for multiple days if you're available for more than just 1 night a week.

Edit: It'll be a standing Saturday night event! 5PM PST to 10PM PST through this link on Google Hangouts:
https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/2m4tr3ofl5brhhaceplfjhittue
The Kava Flow whoever you are you are a pure genius!! A virtual kava circle that’s a brilliant idea !!! Amazing !!!!!! , I’m from Utah I use the Utah mountain time zone , and Friday’s or Saturday’s work for me on Friday’s around 430 or 5 pm work good for me and on saturdays like 5-8 pm would be good .

Happy G

Kava Curious

Happy G

Kava Curious
it started out every Sat, but getting enough people together can sometimes be tricky so it has gone ad hoc, but in theory I believe anyone can call a kava circle at any time, and sometimes that works out ok.
Okay thanks McKrunkface . I will try that and just call a Kava Cirle sometime .I just gotta figure out how to host one on hangout . I think it would be awesome I love how kava brings people together .

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Okay thanks McKrunkface . I will try that and just call a Kava Cirle sometime .I just gotta figure out how to host one on hangout . I think it would be awesome I love how kava brings people together .
it's easy, just click on the link to open up a session and invote people by using this thread and also mention it in the Nakamal chat area, see if there are any takers.

Happy G

Kava Curious
@Happy G , I’m usually available Monday evenings :)
Good to know , intrepidus dux , I will try and free up my schedule this monday and call a kava circle . Oh ya !! I’m gonna do it around 6 pm to 9 or maybe even to 10 I’m in utah the mountain time zone so don’t know how that apples to everyone else , but let me know if that works . Let’s see how many people we can get , if you can go let us know so we can know what to expect . Can’t think of a better way to start the week then with a kava sesh of joy !!

Bula