What's new

Vomiting/upset tummy

Status
Not open for further replies.

one wing

Kava Curious
Thanks recentreturn, I've since changed my straining method to a very fine mesh laundry delicates bag, and it's worked very well, no sediment at all!
But I seem to have a bloating problem, which kinda makes my tummy upset...so, Krunkie, I tried your method of cool brew and let it sit for a half hour, and so far, so good! I was feeling very depressed this morning, crying over silly stuff, and decided to see if the Kava would help. It's working! I feel lighter and a bit giggly. Also in an amorous mood, which I'm not sure why or if Kava does that but imI not complaining!:LOL:

BulamamatoNCIRVCKKPC, yes I experimenting with different mixes, and have tried eating too, little bits, cheese, fruit. Like you!
It sure is a learning process, and I hope to find my groove with it.
Since I can't find any Kava for sale anywhere near where I live, iveI gone to eBay to get my supply...maybe I'm getting crap, but I have no way to really tell.
Perhaps itsi a banned substance in these parts , I don't know. I'm just glad I can get some.
Please keep the lessons coming, I really appreciate all that everyone has taken the time to share with me!
And nope, I've never heard of an AluBall...
I feel pretty dumb about that, but it's the truth!
I'm a total newbie.
Love and peace, grateful to all
- onewing

Status
Not open for further replies.