What's new

Vula Waka not available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
I tried this kava again. I have to say that I really like it and find it to be a very special kava. If all kavas were free, I think I would drink a great deal of this. Unfortunately, I ended up drinking about half the bag. That doesn't make it very cost effective. But it also says a lot in its favor that it is a kava where I actually want to drink half the bag. Really great effect for a chill evening sitting outside. Neither amps me up or knocks me out, just really chill.
(interestingly, I noticed that this kava is grown on Kadavu. I wonder if there is something about kavas grown there that I prefer.)

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I tried this kava again. I have to say that I really like it and find it to be a very special kava. If all kavas were free, I think I would drink a great deal of this. Unfortunately, I ended up drinking about half the bag. That doesn't make it very cost effective. But it also says a lot in its favor that it is a kava where I actually want to drink half the bag. Really great effect for a chill evening sitting outside. Neither amps me up or knocks me out, just really chill.
(interestingly, I noticed that this kava is grown on Kadavu. I wonder if there is something about kavas grown there that I prefer.)
I never drank kava from Kadavu that I didn't really like.

Status
Not open for further replies.