What's new

Want to order kava for first time !

danizzzz

Hello everyone . I want to order kava for the first time . I want kind of kava for anxiety, kava for day, relexing and uplifting kava.
my broblem is that i live in israel , its ok to drink kava hear but i limited to amazon/iherb .. can you reccomend me for a good kava that i can order from thos website ? i think to but the extract one that take effect quicly and easy to use. Thank and have an amazing day .

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Hello everyone . I want to order kava for the first time . I want kind of kava for anxiety, kava for day, relexing and uplifting kava.
my broblem is that i live in israel , its ok to drink kava hear but i limited to amazon/iherb .. can you reccomend me for a good kava that i can order from thos website ? i think to but the extract one that take effect quicly and easy to use. Thank and have an amazing day .
from what I can guess your best bet is probably Kavafied's Bati, a good all around Fijian waka. Second choice would be KWK Borogu but that's not a typical kava, e.g. it has a piney taste and focuses more on heavy relaxation, whereeas the Bati is balanced, and kind of strong but not too strong, and can be made lighter for drinking during the day or heavier for nighttime shelling.