What's new

Waving hello! :D

Pounigirl

Kava Enthusiast
Hello from Sunny (and freaking HOT!) South Florida. I just signed up. I've never had kava before. I've been researching it obsessively for a good week now and after binge watching many reviews on Youtube I settled on Squanch's Fiji Waka with the aluball for my first foray into kava drinking. It arrives tomorrow. Oh happy day! :D :D :D

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Hello from Sunny (and freaking HOT!) South Florida. I just signed up. I've never had kava before. I've been researching it obsessively for a good week now and after binge watching many reviews on Youtube I settled on Squanch's Fiji Waka with the aluball for my first foray into kava drinking. It arrives tomorrow. Oh happy day! :D :D :D
Welcome to kf :)

D

Deleted User01

Welcome to the Kava Forums. You are already on the right track by making your kava selection from the vendors on this forum and one that bears the True Kava emblem. Sweet dreams.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Welcome to the Kava Forums. You are already on the right track by making your kava selection from the vendors on this forum and one that bears the True Kava emblem. Sweet dreams.
Not to be nitpicky, since I have had Squanch, liked the Squanch, and have no reason to doubt the nobility or quality of Squanch....but I don't believe they are True Kava Certified supplier at least according to the website. @Squanch72 feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted User01

Not to be nitpicky, since I have had Squanch, liked the Squanch, and have no reason to doubt the nobility or quality of Squanch....but I don't believe they are True Kava Certified supplier at least according to the website. @Squanch72 feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
I could have sworn it was tested back when and had the True Kava seal. But I haven't checked lately. I guess I haven't been paying attention. Sorry for any misunderstandings.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Squanch's waka was tested last year by TK, the chemotype was 426351 though I suspect nowadays it may be in the 462XXX range.

D

Deleted User01

Thanks Krunky, I thought he had proudly displayed the results back when he was just getting started. I looked all over his website for that but still couldn't find it.

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
The only strain of Squanch Kava that was tested was the first strain I sold that was sadly destroyed by the cyclone. So those old TK stats don't match my current strains and was kind of hoping they could be removed. I knew some forum members like to see the tests but I wasn't looking to be branded other than Squanch. Not looking to cause drama but I like kava to speak for itself. I won't drink or sell something that gives me two day effects.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
The only strain of Squanch Kava that was tested was the first strain I sold that was sadly destroyed by the cyclone. So those old TK stats don't match my current strains and was kind of hoping they could be removed. I knew some forum members like to see the tests but I wasn't looking to be branded other than Squanch. Not looking to cause drama but I like kava to speak for itself. I won't drink or sell something that gives me two day effects.
I removed the chemotype results from your profile, good to go.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
No problem. Like I said I drank it, enjoyed it immensely (very strong), and was very pleased. I would definitely recommend it to others.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I'd say the kava has and does speak for itself, over and over and over. :)