What's new

Waving hello! :D

Pounigirl

Kava Enthusiast
So you're just going to start with the best without working your way up? Hm, is that allowed, refs?

Welcome from cold MI!
LOL Yes! Hence all the research! It was waiting for me in the mail when I got home yesterday. I immediately made a batch up and wow! Unbelievable stuff! I was planning to come back to this thread and report how nicely I was feeling, but yeah, that didn't happen! lol Had a fantastic evening and even better night's sleep. I'm still feeling relaxed even now as I type this! Amazing stuff!

Pounigirl

Kava Enthusiast
Welcome to the Kava Forums. You are already on the right track by making your kava selection from the vendors on this forum and one that bears the True Kava emblem. Sweet dreams.
Thank you so much Deleted User01. :) I slept like a log. No dreams at all. I am looking forward to kava dreams though. I have read about them. :) Thank you for the warm welcome. :)

Pounigirl

Kava Enthusiast
Where's my manners, Welcome @Ibbygirl
View attachment 8199
LOL Thank you so much Squanchman! I have to say it was an honor to have your product be my first introduction into kava. After my research I wasn't sure if I would have reverse tolerance, or nausea or anything like that from trying kava which is why I chose your product to start with. I am so glad that I did. I could not ask for a better experience. I felt amazing for two days after one and a half aluballs of the Squanch. Amazing stuff! Thank you sir! :)

Pounigirl

Kava Enthusiast
Squanch kava is best bang for your buck. It's kl content is insanely high... but it's also a potent punch so use less ... see already saving money
When I prepared it, I filled one half of the aluball with the fiji waka and then the bottle with water and gave it a good shake for 2 minutes and drank a glass. Wow! The effects were immediate! No question of whether I was going to experience reverse tolerance or not. From there it just kept deepening. I added a little bit of almond milk to fill the bottle back up to where it was and shook it again for another 2 minutes and drank another glass 20 minutes after the first and again I felt the numbing of the mouth and the waves of relaxation kept deepening. In the end I could only drink 4 glasses (I think... it possibly could have been 5 I'm not too sure now. lol) and that was more than plenty. I honestly think two glasses would have done me just fine. It was strong and I definitely felt uber relaxed and a little buzzy in my head, but it wasn't in any way incapacitating. I slept ridiculously long and was out cold and the entire next day I could still feel the effects of the kava. I think the next time I make it I will do half of what I did and try to just drink two glasses. I think that is all I will need. One to get me there and the other to keep me there. It's amazing stuff! So glad I started with that one! :) I can definitely see that a little will go a long way and be a good value. :)

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Wow! The effects were immediate!
Before I ever had Squanch I used to have to wait 15 to 30 minutes for any kava to take effect. Right off the bat Squanch hit me within two minutes the first time and instantaneously every single time after that. And it also had the curious effect that ever since then every other kava now kicks in within two minutes. Like Squanch triggered a magic switch or something. I have no idea how or why this is so. It just is. My first swallow as I'm chugging a shell of Squanch all in one go now hits me before I have the last swallow of the shell, it's that fast.

Pounigirl

Kava Enthusiast
Before I ever had Squanch I used to have to wait 15 to 30 minutes for any kava to take effect. Right off the bat Squanch hit me within two minutes the first time and instantaneously every single time after that. And it also had the curious effect that ever since then every other kava now kicks in within two minutes. Like Squanch triggered a magic switch or something. I have no idea how or why this is so. It just is. My first swallow as I'm chugging a shell of Squanch all in one go now hits me before I have the last swallow of the shell, it's that fast.
Wow that's amazing! And good to know. I ordered some Ozia 24 wave with the kavafied strainer for my next attempt (I think the Squanch is definitely a weekend kava for me) and I was wondering if I when I try it if I will experience it right away or show reverse tolerance. We'll see, but your remarks give me hope that starting off with the Squanch will make every other kava after more effective. That's amazing that you start feeling it even before you've finished drinking it! Wow! Great stuff! :D :D :D