What's new

Weak urine stream

KavaBobo

Kava Curious
After I imbibe, I find myself with a weak urine stream. I understand that Kava is a diuretic and I am an older dog but, usually don’t have any problems on my few off days. I also supplement with saw palmetto, beta sisterol and pumpkin seed oil. Anyone else have these issues?

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
After I imbibe, I find myself with a weak urine stream. I understand that Kava is a diuretic and I am an older dog but, usually don’t have any problems on my few off days. I also supplement with saw palmetto, beta sisterol and pumpkin seed oil. Anyone else have these issues?
That is usually associated with enlarged Prostate, might want to check in with the Doc, if you haven't already done so.

KavaBobo

Kava Curious
That is usually associated with enlarged Prostate, might want to check in with the Doc, if you haven't already done so.
Thanx Krunky. My prostate is fine. Like I had stated, it only happens after I imbibe, the next morning I piss like a racehorse so, it’s just when it is in my system. It’s more of a nuisance than anything else.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Thanx Krunky. My prostate is fine. Like I had stated, it only happens after I imbibe, the next morning I piss like a racehorse so, it’s just when it is in my system. It’s more of a nuisance than anything else.
Yeah that's a tough one then, I can't think of a reason kava would cause this.

Perhaps the imbibing is aggravating a pre existing dehydration issue..? Has happened to me before but manifested with different symptoms.

Blergs

Kava Curious
Nope. Piss like a race horse with kava

Plantacious

Kava Enthusiast
Happens to me too.
My prostate was checked and it was fine.
And I don't think it's the kava, because it started before I started drinking kava at all