What's new

Weird trubble getting 'their'

Status
Not open for further replies.

gork

Kava Enthusiast
Trying out Kavafiends. Tungan. I thought that was basically super duper Eua like Bula's . For some reason Was/Are finding it tricky to get to 'Their' with Kavafrieds. I simply don't know why. The playful quirky nature of Kava? or simple that my body (sensably) doesn't trust THIS Eua. It know's Bula's and likes.
Or (as possible) some quirkyness from one of the meds I have. GoogleFuing didn't turn anything up their, however that doesn't nescosarily meen it's not a known thing that happens.
Just to put the cards their so as others can give some input. Ocasionally take Meloxicam and Methacarbanol for tech nech(basically a much safer version o of Zanflex)
I also do yoga/FoundaTraining+taci chi .

Without tossing out to many what ifs. It may simply also be a difference in in what Area, farms etc. Much like GreenTea from one place, isn't quite the same as from another. Or perhaps more like a RedWine from Monterey will taste totally different than 2buck chuck(for example.

Anyway now that I am their and feel super duper good. I though perhaps to avoid weirdness in the future ask:

Anyone else have that? oO What can be done to help? If anything?

Dr.Krunk

Certified Quack
Trying out Kavafiends. Tungan. I thought that was basically super duper Eua like Bula's . For some reason Was/Are finding it tricky to get to 'Their' with Kavafrieds. I simply don't know why. The playful quirky nature of Kava? or simple that my body (sensably) doesn't trust THIS Eua. It know's Bula's and likes.
Or (as possible) some quirkyness from one of the meds I have. GoogleFuing didn't turn anything up their, however that doesn't nescosarily meen it's not a known thing that happens.
Just to put the cards their so as others can give some input. Ocasionally take Meloxicam and Methacarbanol for tech nech(basically a much safer version o of Zanflex)
I also do yoga/FoundaTraining+taci chi .

Without tossing out to many what ifs. It may simply also be a difference in in what Area, farms etc. Much like GreenTea from one place, isn't quite the same as from another. Or perhaps more like a RedWine from Monterey will taste totally different than 2buck chuck(for example.

Anyway now that I am their and feel super duper good. I though perhaps to avoid weirdness in the future ask:

Anyone else have that? oO What can be done to help? If anything?
Not sure exactly what you are saying but believe that I got the gist of it. Everyone reacts to different strains of Kava differently. Sometimes known heavy kavas might give others heady effects instead or vice-versa. Different strains vary quite a bit, different areas even on the same farm may differ, and each batch will differ all to some degree.

Some kavas for whatever reason will resonate with you much better than others. Some of what is known as the premiere kava’s may be underwhelming for you while kava’s some might consider lower end might be exactly what you are looking for. Kava is a bit of a strange animal.

I’d recommend trying as wide of a variety of kava’s as you can. Try each batch for a few sessions. If you have a negative experience with one, I’d recommend trying it one more time if you can since other variables could have equated to the results. Even your mood going in can affect it. You might find that even with an underwhelming first experience, you might start to notice other enjoyable nuances with further sessions.

gork

Kava Enthusiast
Not sure exactly what you are saying but believe that I got the gist of it. Everyone reacts to different strains of Kava differently. Sometimes known heavy kavas might give others heady effects instead or vice-versa. Different strains vary quite a bit, different areas even on the same farm may differ, and each batch will differ all to some degree.
Mmm I got Kavafieds Tungan mostly because I had liked the Eua from BKH. I had read it was bit like it.
I also just thought it'd be a good idea to double check if one of those meds might be doing something weird or worse with the Kava.

Some kavas for whatever reason will resonate with you much better than others. Some of what is known as the premiere kava’s may be underwhelming for you while kava’s some might consider lower end might be exactly what you are looking for. Kava is a bit of a strange animal.
That it is. Kava is definatly weird and playful.

Dr.Krunk

Certified Quack
I left the part about the medications out due to not knowing essentially anything about them. It’s very possible the medications could have some effect but I would believe it would affect all Kava chemotypes the same instead of just some, but I could be wrong.

gork

Kava Enthusiast
I left the part about the medications out due to not knowing essentially anything about them. It’s very possible the medications could have some effect but I would believe it would affect all Kava chemotypes the same instead of just some, but I could be wrong.
I love learning. I also like a bit of sense of: huh is X normal? lol
On the other hand as I seem to be getting through a bit of a build up stage it's awesome in its own way.

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!
I would definitely not use the muscle relaxant anywhere near kava. That seems like it would be an unpleasant experience to me.

gork

Kava Enthusiast
I would definitely not use the muscle relaxant anywhere near kava. That seems like it would be an unpleasant experience to me.
For remiding my body to stop being a jerk I am definatly prefering kava between the three. On the other hand when she's simply not loud enough to say OY CHILL!!!! (for some reason i see kava as a She and spunky fun quirky one at that). To simply be LOUD ENOUGHT Methacabanal does the trick. it's like a bull horn compared yo Kava's bellowing.
In all a seriusness also concerned if their was some genuine saftey or simply a bad idea to have the two in a short period that someone may know of that I simply don't about.

I also thought it'd be a good idea to ask if it's just a known thing that if two or more people sell root from a about the same place. If someones one places clicks, while the others doesn't. I'm not knocking either Kavafied or BKH. Enjoyed a lot Bula's stuff.
so I thought ok lets be safe and simple (as in uncomplicated): and say Hey: I realy reely like Bula's Eua. This is root from the same area. Weird it's not clicking in the same way. Is this a known thing? It seems the answer to that part is so far weirdly...yes. (AHa ok. and it strangely does click in different ways that reely nice in their own way.)

@Med You make a good saftey point! If I am understanding you right (if not I may simply need tea or coffee): That might simply not a good idea. Plus if your doing a Build up thing still you might not have as good of a time as you might otherwise.

gork

Kava Enthusiast
Edit: Just a hunch. Saturday when the technech chilled out enough to be able to skip zanflex wich I am trying to get back off of anyway. FWIW I suspect between that, and compartively better rest sat and sunday. I simply don't know why. Nabwan and the last dregs of that Tongan clicked much better..your right Doc. it was much more subtle then I think I'm used to. Or as likely the body knew how to feel. Tingly and warm. Litterally had tears in the eyes being pain free and just felt...mmm good. I have no iissues publicly say that. Litteral tears of joy from being pain free for the first time in a long time. I haven't felt that simply happy and silly in years.

I don't want to come across as though I am nocking the Tongan. Just thought it might be worth a quick follow up. I simply don't know how or why Zanflex slowed down the way the Kava would 'click'. Probably because it's a redicously heavy handed brain to body slower-downer. Frankly it's also a very dangerous one, especially compared to other therapies. Kava, Asprin, Ibuprofien's are vastly safer and much much better tested. (gets off my soapbox )

On a much happier side of this update. Krunkie was right...when that Nabwan clicked. First I wondered: Uh oh, did I make it to strong, or having a bad reaction somehow??Then felt relaxed and silly and seriusly for the first time in to long technech went poof. I didn't have any issues that I know of doing things. If anything not having the blanking neck and back blanking a storm and me physically unable to do much I was probably able to get a bit more done than I have beenable to recently. Their's purpously a whole other thread on that conversation. Thank you again for the heads up though. I didn't know I'd litterally well up with tears of joy feeling soo...good feeling pain and anoyances joy go poof--and then feel like super goofball lol. That rocks!. Joy, Merriment, Glory and Honor to you Sirs or Mrs's

Either way thank you Dr.Krunk for sagely words of wisdom and opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.