What's new

Welcome, Kava Vinaka

readyman

Kava Enthusiast
love their waka which I think was 14% kavalactones it is strong but very manageable gets you there fast

Dr.Krunk

Certified Quack
Awesome, recently got a couple pounds of chiefs choice within the last week. Can’t believe I waited as long as I did to give them a try. Potent kava with an incredibly fine grind. Can’t recommend them enough, welcome @Kava Vinaka!

JohnMichael

Kava Synchronized
We enjoyed Kava Vinaka Waka last night. On my third order of the waka, I loved the free samples of the other kavas that you sent me! Thanks.

AlohaAimee

Kava Enthusiast
Welcome! Any chance some micronized will be made in the future or are you sticking to the traditional medium grind? Thanks!

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I have some Chief's Choice on my shelf right now...super fast shipping, tracking and notifications. Good company that "gets" kava.
Where do they ship from? I was trying to find that info but didn't see it on their site.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
@Kava Vinaka can you give us a summary of what and how you test your kava supply? I see COAs on your website from wonderland labs but they are from 2017. Are these still valid for your current kava? Any plans to update?

Kava Vinaka

Kava Vendor
@Kava Vinaka can you give us a summary of what and how you test your kava supply? I see COAs on your website from wonderland labs but they are from 2017. Are these still valid for your current kava? Any plans to update?
Great question! We do testing on random batches. The ones you see on the website were ones we did early on. Yes, the COAs are in the same range as previously tested. Vinaka!

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!
It is great to see another vendor with a desire to join in on the discussions.

It seems like most vendors are trending away from openly posting updated COAs at this point and the majority of consumers only care about nobility even though tudei has been pretty much eradicated from the US market for a number of years now.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Love kava vinaka. Have ordered at least. 7 or 8 times. Their lawena is tied for the top 2 best lawenas ive ever had and their product has been consistent every time i buy, even if it's months apart. I know what to expect when i order from them. The waka is a little rough for me but the chiefs choice and lawena are super nice. Glad they have crossed over to the forum.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
It is great to see another vendor with a desire to join in on the discussions.

It seems like most vendors are trending away from openly posting updated COAs at this point and the majority of consumers only care about nobility even though tudei has been pretty much eradicated from the US market for a number of years now.
Agreed. On one hand this is a good thing indicating that the supply is becoming much more consistent and suppliers don't feel the need to continually test. On the other hand it would be nice to have a bit more quality control and verification that the supply is matching what you think it is. I don't really care about it being noble vs tudei as long as it is tested and labeled correctly. As the market continues to grow I think we need to be vigilant to the those trying to make a quick buck by flooding the market with low quality kava, aerials, unlabeled tudei, etc.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Great question! We do testing on random batches. The ones you see on the website were ones we did early on. Yes, the COAs are in the same range as previously tested. Vinaka!
Thanks for the response. You should consider updating the website with the more recent tests. I look forward to trying your kava.