What's new

Welcome Mrs binx

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Hahaha hopefully that sends her an email :) she suprised me by creating an account on here so like kaptain Crunk did... since the 7th was her birthday ... let's all WISH MRS BINX A HAPPY BIRTHDAY :) ignoring her national tragedy placed birth...

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
@MrsBinx69 happy birthday! Also, congratulations on caving in and signing up for an account :) It took literally years to get my wife to sign up here.

verticity

I'm interested in things
Hahaha hopefully that sends her an email :) she suprised me by creating an account on here so like kaptain Crunk did... since the 7th was her birthday ... let's all WISH MRS BINX A HAPPY BIRTHDAY :) ignoring her national tragedy placed birth...
Well, it could be worse. You know approximately 1/365th of the population was born on September 11. That could be awkward: "Yay! Happy Birthday!... um I mean Somber Birthday."

MrsBinx69

Lmao! Hello Gentlemen! Thank you all for the non-tragedy filled birthday wishes and the warm welcomes! I can't wait to get more involved on here! Since my husband @Mrbinx69 can never stop looking at his phone because of you guys, I'm assuming you all are doing something right lol. Glad to be a part of the community! Bula! ::indeedsir::::shell::

MrsBinx69

@MrsBinx69 happy birthday! Also, congratulations on caving in and signing up for an account :) It took literally years to get my wife to sign up here.
Lol Thank you! I was beginning to feel like I had no choice because this is all he talks about! It's hard to have a conversation when you don't know any of the people involved! :LOL:

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Lol Thank you! I was beginning to feel like I had no choice because this is all he talks about! It's hard to have a conversation when you don't know any of the people involved! :LOL:
You and Mrs Crunk would have lots to talk about. Maybe I should make a subforum here called, wives, husbands, significant others and concerned individuals of family member of registered members :)

verticity

I'm interested in things
You and Mrs Crunk would have lots to talk about. Maybe I should make a subforum here called, wives, husbands, significant others and concerned individuals of family member of registered members :)
Support subforum for people coerced into joining by the incessant badgering of their SO's? :) But seriously, welcome MrsBinx!