What's new

I Love Kava Friday Welcome the weekend.

Travis

Kava Enthusiast
20181011_120557.jpg

Started my week off constructing this masterpiece. Ending my week with some supreme and waiting for more to arrive soon. And also working all weekend.
Bula! ::KavaChug::

AlohaAimee

Kava Enthusiast
Kava time in progress! Having some GHK Moi right now. Only my 2nd time with this kava. First time I think I may have had it too late in the day/too close to eating and it made me a little nauseous. Hoping I won't have the same result this time because I've heard such great things about this kava. I am seeing a friend I haven't seen in a couple of years today so I'm wanting the socializing effects. Bula!

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
I am pretty Krunk right now. 4 Shells of Kavafied Bati in an hour and my ears are pleasantly ringing. My stuff from ROH is still not here though.. :)
Hmm; been awhile since I've ordered the Bati; that sounds like a good batch! When I get off my dermo break (if I manage to stay on it for more than a few days!) I might have to order some more. It was good stuff before with headiness, but I don't remember ear-ringing.

nabanga

Kava Enthusiast
Cool! They aren't a form of whiptail are they??? I've read about whiptails in southern asian caves.
I looked it up, its a Venegroon - an arachnid but not a spider. They live in asia and the US - if annoyed they pack a good sting, and can spray acid at you too - but the ones in my garden are well behaved. Just found a 5" black scorpion during this evenings kava. Insects are almost as good as Netflix.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
I looked it up, its a Venegroon - an arachnid but not a spider. They live in asia and the US - if annoyed they pack a good sting, and can spray acid at you too - but the ones in my garden are well behaved. Just found a 5" black scorpion during this evenings kava. Insects are almost as good as Netflix.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Awesome. I totally agree. When we got old and stopped playing in the dirt and looking at bugs, we lost much. That's why I crawl around in caves for fun and climb rocks (and occasionally sit around and look at bugs). If you say you are caving or rock climbing, it doesn't make it so obvious that you just like crawling around and playing in the dirt (and finding cool stuff).
P.S., that is what I meant by whiptail = whip scorpion is the same thing. I guess they have huge ones in the caves of Southeast Asia.
When I would go drink grog in a nearby pasture, it always seemed like I had new insects to entertain me or birds. Swarms of gnats can be really cool if they are just hovering above you, but not bothering you. Same with other insects. Unfortunately, my region has decided to bypass autumn and the ground is now covered with snow!

Last edited:

truthornothing

Kava Curious
Hmm; been awhile since I've ordered the Bati; that sounds like a good batch! When I get off my dermo break (if I manage to stay on it for more than a few days!) I might have to order some more. It was good stuff before with headiness, but I don't remember ear-ringing.
The first night I had it(it had been awhile...years since I'd had Kava) no ear ringing. Saturday night I drank three shells in 30 Minutes and got the ear ringing. This was also with the Aluball. I am going to do it old school this coming weekend and see if its even stronger

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
@fait , that's wonderful you're introducing a friend. How did it go?
It hurts me to say that my friend cancelled because of nausea, so I never got to it. I did have a little BKH paste and that was good. I ended up hanging out with another friend but he opted to have tea instead of kava. I may just need to stop waiting and knead some stuff for myself. I've been waiting too long to show my first friend.