What's new

I Love Kava Friday Well if it isn't that day of the week.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has turned on the Fasten Seat Belt sign. If you haven’t already done so, please stow your carry-on luggage underneath the seat in front of you or in an overhead bin. Please take your seat and fasten your seat belt. And also make sure your seat back and folding trays are in their full upright position as we fly into the weekend, because it's FRIDAY!

We did it!

Kava lovers, I hope you have a great weekend. It's looking more like spring here every day.

Bula!

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Flying into this Friday feels like flying into Montego Bay Jamaica .....If anyone has been there the landing strip is literally right next to the water and the runway starts out of now where. So as you descend all you see is water, water, getting lower, water, water, holy shit we are close to the water and at the last second you see runway as the plane drops in. The first time I went on my honeymoon (many, many moons ago...) I thought for sure we were headed for a "water landing" and not Sully "water landing".

I am still looking for that runway this week......

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Today is a special Friday for me, I am getting my first vaccine but I will be Tonganated by time I walk in. Nothing to worry about...lol.
I am a bit jealous....I find myself in a vaccination eligibility donut hole right now. That said I look on the bright side that my health, age, and job put me at low risk. I am just happy my parents and in-laws have both gotten their first shot and by summer we will be able to see them again in-person.

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
Rough Friday for me so far. I log in and everything is broken except the actual hardware. So I get to see a bunch of e-mails and I get to login to my usual database and I can't do squat because nothing can send or receive right now. When the hose unkinks, then I gotta work harder to get caught up. Kava should make things bearable.

Kavacus

Kava Enthusiast
Hell's Yes, Kap'm and friends, we are here. Things are looking up and there is much to be thankful for. Later today will be BKH Melo Melo for me. Although I have to mention I ordered it by mistake-the taste is just so gnarly to me...great effects, and no criticism of BKH at all, it's just my reaction to it. I might try mixing in some mango or something to cut the taste.

BULAAAAaaa!!!!

Dave

Aceofwands9

Kava Enthusiast
TGIF! I got another aluball today so I'm finally drinking some decently thick grog... Yep, that's pretty much the plan for the rest of the day.

My ghk nene is supposed to arrive this weekend so I'm hoping, but I'm guessing it'll be early next week. Bummer

jewalker7842

Kava Curious
TGIF! I got another aluball today so I'm finally drinking some decently thick grog... Yep, that's pretty much the plan for the rest of the day.

My ghk nene is supposed to arrive this weekend so I'm hoping, but I'm guessing it'll be early next week. Bummer
Make sure you wash that Aluball out with soap after your session. Easiest thing to do is put some dish soap in the shaker bottle with some warm water and shake away for a few minutes. I had mine pretty clogged for a few weeks before I realized that it was clogged.

nashfire

Stay Rooted
Make sure you wash that Aluball out with soap after your session. Easiest thing to do is put some dish soap in the shaker bottle with some warm water and shake away for a few minutes. I had mine pretty clogged for a few weeks before I realized that it was clogged.
I always rinse mine with fresh hot tap water and haven't had a clogging issue with any medium grinds.
Bula!

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!
It's been a while since I've ordered kava. I exhausted my supply of KSNZ root and have been finishing off all the lower quality stuff I've had laying around for years. I just got a shipment of Stone and Fire Island instant today that I'm looking forward to drinking tonight. Plan to start restocking my supply next week.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
It's been a while since I've ordered kava. I exhausted my supply of KSNZ root and have been finishing off all the lower quality stuff I've had laying around for years. I just got a shipment of Stone and Fire Island instant today that I'm looking forward to drinking tonight. Plan to start restocking my supply next week.
::shell:: Temo ::shell::

Last edited:

Fushi88

Kava Enthusiast

I'm still relishing in my first 1/2lb bag of the nene i got a little over a week ago I think. Sooooo good.
Must order more.