What's new

I Love Kava Friday Well if it isn't that day of the week.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Happy Friday!
Im glad the weekend is here, but I'll spend the next day and a half worrying about my second phizer shot Sunday morning lol. Oh the kava will flow.
It's not terrible but it's not fun, I am rolling into the not so fun part now, only relly suxks for a day (hopefully)..

Also good that I'm already nodding off, sleep is best. FVK Santa Cruz for the win!

Last edited:

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I feel surprisingly better than I expected, I did make a point to stretch my arm out before and after and even now as it aches (not as bas as the 1st time), I still am making an effort to use it and not baby it (like the 1st, lol). Oh and I have been severely krunked since yesterday post shot. Minor body aches, to be expected but not like the 1st,.. as the saying goes, prepare for the worst hope for the best!

I took the Moderna vacinne and for someone who has underlying contidions and already had covid last year, it is not nearly as bad as being even mildly sick with covid. Don't listen to the nay sayers is my advice.

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
Sorry I'm late to the party. My weekend has been going pretty good despite the lack of kava. I shall probably drink a bunch of grog tonight. I am probably about due to shop around for some new medium grind. Any balanced and/or heavy suggestions will be considered!