What's new

I Love Kava Friday Well look what we have here

kavamehameha

Magnum's 'awa drinking bird
Oh gosh, another week over. I didn't even notice that it's Friday. Still got a lot of work to do though, and there's only little progress. But I won't give up. Have a pleasant weekend everyone!

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
@Kapmcrunk Haven't tried it yet, but I made another batch of banana pudding. This time I made a custard for the sauce base. I should've made more, I didn't get too much liquid coverage. I also had to strain the custard. I let it get too warm and started seeing solidified egg at the bottom, so I probably lost a bit of volume from that. I'll eat some today and see how it tastes. I was attempting creme anglaise but I let it get too warm.

babesugarbunny

Kava Enthusiast
I ran out last week but just managed to source some Tongan in Thailand. Not great, but ok for an emergency. Heres a pic of some serious Tongan kava I took at the kings coronation 5 years ago today..enjoy the weekend
Thanks for sharing those pictures.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend. It's midday here in Scandinavia and I am soon going to start making some Kava brew for later.
It's 30°C (86°F) outside so it's hot when it comes to Sweden, but I do live in a part of the country where It's 1000km (620 miles) to the arctic circle.

Bula! ::tanoa::

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Well I am sorry folks to be again late to the party...but, spread over today I have realky enjoyed a current all-round favorite- N@H Solomon Gold.

42 grams in blender, 1 litre hottish water soaked first, sunflower lecthin....

Very nice and potent. Hope you all had a cracking weekend.