Change background image

I Love Kava Friday We're here.

Discussion in 'Kava Lounge' started by Kapmcrunk, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Kapmcrunk

Kapmcrunk The Kaptain of Crunk KavaForums Founder

On the crest of another weekend, we've made it. Happy Friday, kava lovers.

Bula!
    avahZ, justabideman and Krunʞy like this.
  2. Krunʞy

Krunʞy Kava Enthusiast Admin

Beautiful and chilly morning TGIF & Bula.
    [​IMG]
  3. Krunkie McKrunkface

Krunkie McKrunkface Kava Enthusiast

my back yard this morning: [​IMG]
  4. fait

fait Position 5 Hard Support

I'm sad the snow has already hit, but thankfully BKH's paste got me through the night. Perhaps I should do some traditional grog tonight!
  5. Looked that way here in Illinois this AM but its gone now. Happy Friday !!!
    justabideman likes this.
  6. VictoryRider

VictoryRider Kava Enthusiast

Yup, about 2" on the ground this morning here in WI.

It's WAAAAY too early for this. This autumn has completely sucked... Starting about Sept 20, the temps have
    been 20F below normal and rain nearly every day since. The leaves can't be raked up since they're always saturated.
    I had to shovel snow this morning, and shoveled at least as many frozen wet leaves as snow.

Ugh.

But!! It's Friday!!! I'll be tapping into my SS water bottle filled with Stone this afternoon about 3:30 or so, and things will improve
    greatly. How can they not, I ask you????

Happy Friday and Bula to you all. And to those of you in warmer climates... you bastards. ::ricky::
    justabideman likes this.
  7. Krunkie McKrunkface

still coming down. Going to 20F tonight. Time to crank up the fireplace. And shell. Nambawan son is visiting from MTRL, so got a ton of mongrel grog in the fridge for tonight.
    Redrider likes this.
  8. Kapmcrunk

Y'all can fan that cold weather on down to us. I was being mercilessly eaten by mosquitoes at the beginning of the week just walking the dog.
    Mrbinx69 likes this.
  9. Krunkie McKrunkface

oh, we still have mosquitoes indoors.... zzzzzzzzzz
  10. Zaphod

Zaphod Kava Enthusiast

Yeah, the snow is falling here in upstate NY but it is still just a tad bit too warm for it to stick. It is all good. I prefer 10 degrees and snowing to 36 degrees and raining. This fall has just been cold, wet and miserable bring on the white stuff! Time to wax up them boards and head for the hills!
  11. Krunʞy

Down NY state is not snowing but it's barely 40 and we are about to get smacked with a thunderstorm, too bad Squanchy only arrives tomorrow, great night for tunes and shells.
  12. Krunkie McKrunkface

reminds me, I have to bail the boat and haul it up and upend her this weekend. And plant the garlic and shallots.
  13. _byron

_byron Member

20 degrees out and snow on the ground going to go snowboarding tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day etc... So glad the season hit early
    Only if kava could make me feel warm..
    Krunʞy and SelfBiasResistor like this.
  14. Zaphod

Zaphod Kava Enthusiast

Yeah unfortunately I have also found that kava and boarding don't mix well. A few alcoholic drinks loosens these old muscles up and works well. Kava just makes me sloppy and want to take a nap.
    SelfBiasResistor likes this.
  15. Kapmcrunk

I used a snowboard one time. Broke both elbows at once in Breckenridge on the first run. I didn't have casts, but the kids in high school were quite on que to ask me about my "bows" on an hourly basis.
    Zaphod likes this.
  16. _byron

_byron Member

Kava is glorious for after the hill though!

Dang that'll ruin it, the kids asking about your "bows" I find hilarious
    Kapmcrunk likes this.
  17. nabanga

nabanga Kava Enthusiast

Still 90 deg here..some snow would ne nice[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  18. Zaphod

Zaphod Kava Enthusiast

Yes, yes it is. I nice big shell takes those aches and pains away!
  19. Krunʞy

Squanch arrived early afternoon..it's been a kalm day. I feel like I am getting reacquainted with my couch after a long week, it's nice ::KavaChug::