What's new

What are you drinking tonight?

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
What the thread title says. Consider it like an informal poll...

I'm drinking a 3:2 blend of boroguru:melomelo. I'm now out of melomelo :(

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
I'm currently drinking my own tears, cuz I'm out of kava :*( :hungry: But, since i'm now like a starving person daydreaming of their favorite meals, I can tell you what I wish I was drinking:
1) Fresh kava. I've never had fresh root and it sounds ideal. Especially while consuming it in it's homeland.
2) A major mix. I wanna mix up Tongan pride, Boroguru, Hinehina and Fiji waka. This will happen someday :woot:
3) Pualiu. Sometimes JustPacificTrading gets this rare strain in...I'm always curious about the less common stuff.

violet

Do all things with love
Earlier I had a 3:2:1 combo of Boroguru:Koniak:Melo Melo. I think taking a couple of kava breaks may have allowed my tolerance to increase again, or perhaps today was just an off day :meh:

Ecto

Train by day, Kava by night....All day
Drank 5 TBS of Boroguru about an hour ago. Like Violet I also took a short Kava break (about a week) and all I can say is WOW. It normally takes me about 8TBS to feel anywhere near this effect. Guess it's my lucky day :D

kavalover

Outsider
Half cup waka from BKH and a half cup Van Isa/Tudei from KBR

I'm not really feeling either of these kavas by themselves to be honest, won't be purchasing them again in the near future. But together they have a nice synergy, muscle relaxing heaven.

Doobie Doo

How many shells to get to the center..1 2 3
Last night: Couple of Kava Candies on the ride home from work - and then later 50% Van3 / 50% Isa Tudei.

hitsuzen

Kava Curious
Got a large shipment from BKH a few hours ago. Started with a 50:50 mix of Boroguru and Koniak. Going to try Melo Melo in a bit. It's all very exciting. :nailbiting:

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
A very gritty "nambaguru" batch possibly tonight, if not tomorrow night
Me too, hold the grit. Lately I've been using a lot of kava, actually. I should probably order some more before USPS grinds to a total halt.

violet

Do all things with love
Tonight was 2:1 Boroguru:Koniak. I was feeling a little let down again until I ate. I wasn't floored like I would have been a couple weeks ago had I drank this amount of kava by myself, but the effects were obvious without being too much, just right. Too bad I'll probably run out of kava bu the time RT is gone again. Oh well, so it goes :rolleyes:

Bert07

Me like da kava
Tonight for some reason Solomon is calling my name, but since I'm drinking it at night I'm gonna have to use a nicely sedating strain to complement this high kavain. I was thinking about Boroguru doing the honors...to me Boroguru seems like it goes well with everything and anything. Idk why but I get the notion that no one likes to do combos with SI. Maybe because it's so powerful already as it is? Idk.. Or maybe people do and simply don't mention it.

Bert07

Me like da kava
^Tried this out and jeez louise, very very strong. Anyone looking for a good combo session I highly recommend you try this one out. My batch was gritty on top of it all so 2 shells was all I needed. Still have a lot left over which only means round 2 tonight! Bula!

TidyMinion

Kava Padawan
@Bert07 , I'm currently on a batch of Solomon's with an extra 2.5 tbsp or so of BKH's Fiji. Pretty good, i'm going to down a bunch before band practice tonight. I've found kava really enhances music listening and playing. Always fun!

D

Deactivated Account

To be honest I really don't drink it much at here due to it being quite hard to get here in Australia & the derm issues I get from powdered but I do have a chap whom can get it for me (quite legal to buy it from someone bringing their 2kg limit into the country)

Quality can be real hit & miss here. You need to get it from a fellow drinker to know its decent quality & not someone just bringing it in for a bit of profit.

All this talk of it & being that I'm about to start Xmas holidays has me close to calling him. Next week I think may be a phone call. When I've got it I really give it a solid touch up so not having to go to work when I've got it is a plus for me.

Dan

Kava Enthusiast
Solomon's, around 2.5tbs. Amazing stuff that lingers in one's head for a good while.