What's new

I Love Kava Friday What day is it? Oh, that's right.

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
may it be productive, but absent of stress.
I'm a firm believer in that all humans are meant to work. We are hardwired to accomplish something. The stress that comes with life, whether or not the stress is related to a given task, is what deters us from realizing our hopes and dreams. While I believe humans are meant to accomplish things, they are supposed to rest. Work is day, rest is night.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Sounds like you got some chores at home this weekend :D. Bula.
Doing a RO buffing / 2 stage paint correction on the car. Got some holograms (as was totally expected and communicated by the painter) on the new paint, so it's a loud and dusty weekend for me. It's work, but it's still 100% soothing therapy. By the end of this process I should be able to start my own detailing company.

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
I have a friend who has had one cup of BKH kava during a trip and he's expressed interest in drinking more kava as he said he doesn't recall feeling anything from that one cup. It probably won't be today, but I hope in the near future I can drink some shells with him!

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
I'm into overtime on the job site I'm working on. Ten hour days 5-6 days a week. I'm to the point of refusing overtime. Three management change overs in less than four months too. Slamming the shells right now and am so happy to be home with the kidlets.