What's new

What does your Avatar mean to you?

Sam Handwich

Kava Enthusiast
This might be a fun Sunday thread, what is the significance of your avatar? Mine is a campfire, but what you don't know is that one of my hobbies is backpacking. The campfire in the photo is from my first backpacking trip without alcohol. Left the flask at home and brought some instant kava instead. Mixed up a few shells and spent the evening in my hammock watching the fire dance and listening to some barred owls talk. It was a really magical evening that was made better by kava. Kava has changed my life for the better and I am grateful for it and the guidance of this forum. Thank you!

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Wow thank you ! That just made your avatar come to life for me ... very beautifull those time when we drop our downfalls and are free are huge ... my avatar is my sweet special kitty ( she is technically mentally slow) and around this time I was deep into opiates and was very suicidal ect. And I remember this picture just bringing me excessive joy and sadness at the time ... not as meaningful as yours but definitley comes toget her with the kava

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Mine is rather less profound. Just a pic an old girlfriend took of me on a cheap crappy camera but it came out looking interesting. I don't wear glasses anymore as I had the laser thing done but the beard is still there. It does remind me of old times and times with that particular girl who sadly is no longer around. Pensive orange is my thoughts of it.

@Sam Handwich I've never been to America but an awesome first trip sounds like backpacking with some kava if you'd care to have someone along?

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Yes but that would be so weird. People you've never met but have come to see as friends through drinking enough kava to make them so, then you meet them in person! Woh...

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
It is really wierd when you see what we all look like .. some are suprisingly some not so much haha...
The fact that that's a picture of you Edward just blew my freaking mind.. it reminded me of a old 80s or 70s black rights picture .. idk why... like Idk some charismatic black guy. I could be far off but hey your pic is red so idk hahaha.. hahah I think I have a picture of me on here somewhere .. with tobacco haha

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
It is really wierd when you see what we all look like .. some are suprisingly some not so much haha...
The fact that that's a picture of you Edward just blew my freaking mind.. it reminded me of a old 80s or 70s black rights picture .. idk why... like Idk some charismatic black guy. I could be far off but hey your pic is red so idk hahaha.. hahah I think I have a picture of me on here somewhere .. with tobacco haha
No I'm white but definitely charismatic ;-)

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Sunday mornings are special for me, I have 2 pints of kava, sit back and reflect on the week that just went by and then think about the week ahead, truly a wonderful root!