What's new

What is in Nongol Noble?

Status
Not open for further replies.

muddywaters

Kava Enthusiast
It has a solid chemotype listed and reviews are solid so I'm not worried about it being a roll of the dice experience but I'm curious as to what blend of kavas it is. I've never had any kava that was a blend before., are they generally more potent or about the same?

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
It has a solid chemotype listed and reviews are solid so I'm not worried about it being a roll of the dice experience but I'm curious as to what blend of kavas it is. I've never had any kava that was a blend before., are they generally more potent or about the same?
You've never had any that was a blend before?

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
Surely you've had blended kava.

Nangol is the traditional bungee jumping holiday in south Pentecost. Even Queen Elizabeth II once attended nangol (the Prince Consort did not visit his homeland, however, much to the dismay of man Tanna.)

_IF_ the namesake means that it's exclusively kava Pentikos, it might be boroguru, melomelo, sese, and stuff like that. Or it could be any kind of kava from anywhere, with a cool name just to honor the inventors of bungee jumping.

I'm OK with either possibility.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
I think it is some good kava, mixed with some other good kava, and a little bit of that other good kava. No idea, and I doubt BKH would give out the exact details. It is a pretty darn good blend. Strong and with good balanced effects.

muddywaters

Kava Enthusiast
You''ll love it. When I want a heavy hitter I go for Nangol.

If you've had Vanuatu, Tongan, or Fijian kavas you've had blends. Even when vendors do their best to offer a single cultivar, there's a good chance some other kava got mixed in.
I didn't even know that, well anyways I'm enjoying it a lot. Probably one of strongest kinds I had, if I get effects like this with every time I drink it it'll probably be my regular. Feels like more relaxed version of Moi at its most potent.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Nangol Noble is excellent. If that's the kind of thing that turns your crank, some kavas that are in a similar direction, maybe not the exact same one or as well but still definitely pleasant and worth trying IMO are Tikaram's Vanuatu, Canopy Botanicals Vanuatu Noble Kava, RealKava Vanuatu from Kava Kauai.

Sort of like when you are a little too, I dunno, "grounded" for Nambawan, but you want to feel really really good.....

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!
I didn't even know that, well anyways I'm enjoying it a lot. Probably one of strongest kinds I had, if I get effects like this with every time I drink it it'll probably be my regular. Feels like more relaxed version of Moi at its most potent.
Nangol has been one of my staples through this quality drought. The current batch is very good and one of the most potent products out there. I just wish it were a bit more sedating.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
It's pretty consistent, I've noticed. I've never had a batch that was noticeably weaker than another.

Status
Not open for further replies.