What's new

What is the best kava for the value?

Shawn Green

Kava Curious
I am going to be ordering it online I'm sure and its primary use will be to treat anxiety but occasionally for recreation. I want it to be extremely potent.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
I am going to be ordering it online I'm sure and its primary use will be to treat anxiety but occasionally for recreation. I want it to be extremely potent.
Depends on how you define value. If you are looking for just pure KL/$ regardless of effects then I tend to agree with what has already been suggested. Squanch is a kava that seems to just keep on giving. High in KL and I can wash it over and over and I keep getting more oily goodness out of it. It will go a long way and is relatively cheap at $55/lb. Nambawan is more potent imho, but I get less washes out of it and is more $/lb. Both however for me are more heavy....so if you want a headier kava then these would not provide good value for you.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
But I which is the best kava that has the best price to potency and quantity?
why does it have to be the best? What if it is the second or third best? Is that unacceptable? I have had some of the best nights of my life shelling the 7th best kava for the price. It was still totally fantastic.

all good kava is good kava.