What's new

what is your weekly kava budget?

Ryan Hovis

Kava Curious
Hey everyone. Been drinking kava for about a week straight. I am loving it. But i am finding it way way to expensive to drink it everyday. What do you all spend per week on kava? I'm going to have to limit my kava to once or twice a week.

Mr. Rooted

Keepin' Austin Krunk
I don't really drink alcohol anymore, and I share kava sessions with friends everyday... So.. probably around $80-100 per week between micro, instant, and med grind.

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
@Ryan Hovis Wait there's a budget to kava?::amirite::
Hahaha, I don't normally keep track of what goes out of pocket when it comes to kava because often I just look at what's left and say "Hmmm I'm starting to run out...time to make another purchase". If I was to give a rough estimate I'd say about $50 a week give or take (that's with moderate usage of 2tbs+ a day).

Runding

Kava Enthusiast
I have ~2-3 tablespoons a night 4 nights a week. I use micro, and it probably amounts to $25-30 a week. Personally, I find micro from GHK to be the best bang for the buck.

Ryan Hovis

Kava Curious
With the current budget I'm on I can only afford to spend maybe 15 a week on my kava. I am trying to find the most affordable kavas and also get quality.

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
With the current budget I'm on I can only afford to spend maybe 15 a week on my kava. I am trying to find the most affordable kavas and also get quality.
Best Fiji Kava has an excellent price/performance ratio and good quality product. It's not going to be as strong as top shelf kava like that from GHK, KWK and so forth, but still solid. I paid just over $20 for a pound of their "AAA Waka". It's a Fijian and all lateral roots. I find it very pleasant with mild headiness and a good-feeling second day effect.