What's new

What kind of kava is in pills?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kava Time

Fiji
Kava Vendor
Something you dont want to take in. I know a few of exporters here sending kava stem peelings to pharmaceutical companies for use in making pills. Don't buy or take them

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
Oh I won't, I'm just more wondering from my past. Back before the great kava scare of 2000ish I took a 200 mg 30% kava lactone pill and I just remember the effects. When I first took it I felt slight euphoria for an hourish then relaxed.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Ye the only Kava pills I ever had were from my early days and if you take enough to get rooted at all you would also become very ill. It's ridiculous they sell 60 caps for some ungodly price like $25-$30 and then tell you to take 1-2 capsules every 6 hours or something. And of course it takes 7 or 8 capsules to even feel like you've had even a single shell. I got the pills and liquid and the liquid was dark green that diluted to a yellow color (I remember seeing my vomit being completely colored with yellow/green that night) I drank a third of the bottle to feel it for those ones. And the whole next day even after the vomiting I was weak and shaky with diarrhea and severe abdominal pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.