What's new

What root is the Fire Island instant made from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
If Fire Island is just a rebranding of the Shaman Instant they used to sell, it's probably boroguru and/or Melo Melo. The person who sells Black Sand, WOW! and Shaman to N@H told me he usually uses boroguru and melo melo.

starscolliding

Kava Curious
Well, there was a while when they had both, then Shaman disappeared. Of course that could have just been rebranding and getting rid of old stock, but they were priced differently, and while they had both I was buying both, and the Shaman seemed less strong though it did what it did, and the Fire Island was quite strong. If I had to say Shaman may have been more cerebral and Fire Island more 2 and 5 versus just mostly 4.

I thought I read somewhere it was Borogu. Definitely feels similar to Boroguru to me in terms of feel.

Let's see. Yes it says it now on their page, it didn't use to, but yes, now it says that Fire Island is Borogu.

It is basically 'instant Stone' if I understand right. They also now say that Stone is Borogu on its page.
What Wow is, is covered here: http://kavaforums.com/forum/threads/is-wow-noble.2191/

Shakas - someone once speculated that Fire Island is Stone and Shaman was Wow. I can't verify the 2nd part of that, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.