What should I be paying?

Should I order from KWK or elsewhere?

• KWK

• Elsewhere

Results are only viewable after voting.
A

afriedman1997

Hey guys,
I'm new here. I have been using kava for about 6 months now, I go through about 2-3 lbs a month on average. I have contacted Kalm With Kava for wholesale, the minimum order is 10 lbs. I'll probably end up paying between 300-350 for my 10 lbs.
Is that a good price?
Can I get quality kava for cheaper?

Also, anyone have strains they would recommend?

Thanks guys in advance.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Hey guys,
I'm new here. I have been using kava for about 6 months now, I go through about 2-3 lbs a month on average. I have contacted Kalm With Kava for wholesale, the minimum order is 10 lbs. I'll probably end up paying between 300-350 for my 10 lbs.
Is that a good price?
Can I get quality kava for cheaper?

Also, anyone have strains they would recommend?

Thanks guys in advance.
KWK offer high quality kava but also a certain standard, you can be sure of what you are getting. I wouldn't put you off buying from them at all. As @Krunkie McKrunkface says their prices are reasonable for the current market.

Saying that I also wouldn't put you off trying some kavas from some other vendors that might be a bit cheaper. The kavas from Canopy Botanicals all seem to pack a good punch for a reasonable price. I think realkava.com offer good value for the quality of the kavas too.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
KWK offer high quality kava but also a certain standard, you can be sure of what you are getting. I wouldn't put you off buying from them at all. As @Krunkie McKrunkface says their prices are reasonable for the current market.

Saying that I also wouldn't put you off trying some kavas from some other vendors that might be a bit cheaper. The kavas from Canopy Botanicals all seem to pack a good punch for a reasonable price. I think realkava.com offer good value for the quality of the kavas too.
I don't know about price but certainly the quality of everything I ever got from realkava has been excellent, stellar