What's new

What types of kava do you reccomend?

N

Noname

I DONT like kava that gives you a numb body with a kiss on the head. I want great euphoria in the head with a decent body numbing effects

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I DONT like kava that gives you a numb body with a kiss on the head. I want great euphoria in the head with a decent body numbing effects
You generally get one or the other, even balanced kavas don't always hit the spot for euphoria... some exceptions for me are vanuatu waka from realkava.com and more or less any borogu if you mix it strongly enough.

N

Noname

I actually found this one kava that was balanced.. Fiji kadova.. Or was it kadona? Lol balanced kava it was nice euphoria along with a good body buzz.. The body high is not as heavy as Fiji waka but was definitely decent

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I actually found this one kava that was balanced.. Fiji kadova.. Or was it kadona? Lol balanced kava it was nice euphoria along with a good body buzz.. The body high is not as heavy as Fiji waka but was definitely decent
Actually yes, I've got a kava from Koro Island which gives pretty good euphoria and a body buzz too so there are exceptions.

KrunkMunster

Kava Enthusiast
The real issue with the specs you are giving is that it's probably highly dependent upon your body chemistry. You are going to need to try out the different Kavas and see which one does the trick. With that said, I think a really balance Kava (for me) is Bula Kava House Nangol Noble. Another one is Kavafied Kava Supreme.

You are gonna have to just try them though because I might find them balanced, where as you might say they are super heavy.

NAMBATU

Kava Enthusiast
Actually yes, I've got a kava from Koro Island
Now why does that name sound familiar?

Hmm, let me see...

Koro is a culture-specific syndrome delusional disorder in which an individual has an overpowering belief that one's genitalia are retracting and will disappear, despite the lack of any true longstanding changes to the genitals. Koro is also known as shrinking penis, and it is listed in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.

D

Deleted User01

When I want both, then I do Moi and follow it up with Hanapaki Ai' (sedating). You can blend them too. But it is hard to get both because one of them is going to dominate.

Munsoned

Kava Curious
I will agree with krunkmunster's Kavafied Kava Supreme recommendation. Just tried it this week and am really enjoying it. Probably going to keep it in the rotation for a long while. With that said, I also recommend Loa Waka from KWK.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
The only Kava I have found that give me euphoria is GHK Moi and Mahakea, and KWK Pouni Oni, I am not a big fan of heady ones unless they give that euphoria and I find most don't and just make me feel uplifted. I like to feel like I am cement with my kava so I try to stick to heavy stuff.