What's new

What you mix with Squanch Waka poll!

What is your preferences for mixing kava with Squanch?

• KwK Borogu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BKH Nangol Noble

• BHK Nambawan

• KwK Boronguru

• Kavatime Kadavu

• Kavatime Savusavu

• Squanch Lawena

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Camaytoc

Kava Enthusiast
We all know about discussions relying on mixed heady heavy and balanced kava, but what about you preference for nice mix with Squanch Waka?

Camaytoc

Kava Enthusiast
So I've finally received my 4 pounds of Squanch (thx to Joe for the help with Canada border! It worked great).
Obviously I've just tried pure waka and what to say.... BAAAM! Bingo! This is super nice chilling stuff.
First time with Squanch wasn't amazing for me, but now I can tell that it fits me very well.

Time for experimentation now!

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Sometimes I mix my Squanch Waka with a little bit more Squanch Waka to really get the effect I want.(y) Seriously I have mixed it with Squanch Lawena (50/50) and other Hawaiian heady varieties on occasion but in general I don't mix it. When I am feeling like the Waka I really want the Waka.

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
I've personally found that mixing Squanch waka with anything else has dulled the unique effects of this strain for me. The energizing euphoria is hard to beat, unless you want to go to bed, then add something else for that.

Etu's Kava

So I've finally received my 4 pounds of Squanch (thx to Joe for the help with Canada border! It worked great).
Obviously I've just tried pure waka and what to say.... BAAAM! Bingo! This is super nice chilling stuff.
First time with Squanch wasn't amazing for me, but now I can tell that it fits me very well.

Time for experimentation now!
Etu's Kava is now available in Canada. We are located in 10 locations throughout the BC Lower Mainland and will be expanding to Alberta and Ontario soon!