What's new

What's a real 10/10 KO kava?

K

Kava123

What ka v a is a 10/10 in heaviness relaxation body relax and some headiness. Like hanakapi ai for example. For those who have tried many kava s from many vendors what's a real KO 10/10 kava. Tongan f family reserve ? Squa nch? hanakapi ai?

Last edited by a moderator:

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
What ka v a is a 10/10 in heaviness relaxation body relax and some headiness. Like hanakapi ai for example. For those who have tried many kava s from many vendors what's a real KO 10/10 kava. Tongan f family reserve ? Squa nch? hanakapi ai?
Kavas can vary from batch to batch, over time...and the way individuals respond to specific kavas can vary somewhat drastically, but in general you will get suggestions like: Kava Supreme, N@H Stone or WOW!, KT Ambae, BKH Melo Melo or Nangol Noble....

K

Kava123

When I say 10/10 i mean top of the top most powerful KO kavas in the world

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!
The Tongan Family Reserve is uplifting and relaxing but isn't a knockout type of root. To truly get your desired 10/10 strong kava, you'd have to fly to Vanuatu like shakas said or go back in time about 4 years. The closest now would be a mix of those that shakas listed... Mixing a large amount Nangol or Ambae with either Supreme, Stone, Wow or BHK Melo. Anything heavier would require a high quality ISA mix.

K

Kava123

I m willing to try isa. If I'm gonna be feeling the negative effects during session then what's the point ? Is there an isa that you can enjoy and then get bad effects next day? I feel the Is a bad effects effects by the second shell which just ruins the session. Anyone else like that ?

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I m willing to try isa. If I'm gonna be feeling the negative effects during session then what's the point ? Is there an isa that you can enjoy and then get bad effects next day? I feel the Is a bad effects effects by the second shell which just ruins the session. Anyone else like that ?
Depends what you mean by bad effects. I get a strong body buzz and creeping sedation, quite pleasant and as long as i stick to just a few tablespoons i feel good the next day.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
What kavas have you tried already? Are there some you have tried and don't quite work for you?

K

Kava123

@Edward. I mean people say isa is strong but next day you feel tired and weird. I start feeling the weird stuff by the second shell. I re member a while ago I had s ome ka vs without any label from Fiji market i t had t udei in it but I never felt it till next day but these days for some reason I feel isa by second shell.

also where does hanakapi ai stand on the kava powder scale? i know fresh root is best b ut I'm talking about kava root only.
anyone reading this don't get wrong idea hanakapi aamazing but im looking for something really strong stronger than hanakapi ai

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
The only thing you will get stronger than Hanakapi Ai is probably going to be a Tudei! Stone from N@H is one of the strongest noble kavas around. Supreme from Kavafied is pretty strong too. I'm sure there are a few others. Maybe you got a different batch of Hanakapi Ai to me as I found it very strong. The only other thing I can suggest is maybe to use more water with the isa and space the shells more?

K

Kava123

Hanakapi ai is savage and so is borog oru but I'm looking for next level stuff lol. Thank you f or the suggestions.

Plantacious

Kava Enthusiast
Sorry, what do you mean by KO ?
Never heard that in reference to kava.
I'm guessing "knockout " ?
As in put you into deep sleep ?

K

Kava123

@Plantacious.Something like borogoru or hanakapi ai. Heavy relaxing with some headiness. Both are great kavas but I was just curious if there are stronger ones out there

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
@Edward. I mean people say isa is strong but next day you feel tired and weird. I start feeling the weird stuff by the second shell. I re member a while ago I had s ome ka vs without any label from Fiji market i t had t udei in it but I never felt it till next day but these days for some reason I feel isa by second shell.

also where does hanakapi ai stand on the kava powder scale? i know fresh root is best b ut I'm talking about kava root only.
anyone reading this don't get wrong idea hanakapi aamazing but im looking for something really strong stronger than hanakapi ai
Hanakapiʻai is one of the heaviest Hawaiian cultivars, though its kavalactone profile feels different than niVan heavies or tudeis. Though I don't have any evidence to back it up, hanakapiʻai feels like a Polynesian cultivar that was selected for higher levels of DHK. Melanesian heavies tend to have more DHM.

To me, DHK feels like it comes on a little more quickly than DHM, and focuses on direct muscle relaxation and analgesia. DHM is more of a "slow roller" that blocks muscle and nerve pain by altering one's perception of the pain, rather than directly relaxing the muscles.

If you want a next level savage experience, try making very strong kava first. Any of the kavas listed in this thread can knock you on your ass if you drink enough. DHM is a sneaky kavalactone that can kick into high gear hours after your last shell--- there are heavy kavas and then there are unforgiving heavy kavas. My advice: get fully cut with regular kava a few times to learn your limits. Then, if you want to try medicinal or wild kava, go back to smaller doses and be mindful of the slow roller effects. Tudei can put you on the floor without any prior effects of headiness or prompt numbing. Wild kava can be unforgiving that way.

K

Kava123

I've already made very strong kava. hanakapi ai 7-9 table spoons blender and strain method. Yes I've gotten through reverse tolerance. Yes hanakapi ai matches body chemistry if i said that correctly.does it get any stronger than this? It was very strong but I'm trying to take it to a next level. Melted snowman lol