What's new

What's you EMD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Intense

Kava Enthusiast
What is your Minimum Effective Dose? I guess the question is do you use kava recreationally or therapeutically? I believe most would say both, but what is your default? That was a survey question, right?

In the past, my default was to over consume and suffer the side effects of dry skin, dry eyes, styes and dehydration. Recently, I cut my regular dose of Stone from 6tbs to 3tbs, this amount leaves me pleasantly relaxed while greatly reducing the side effects.

I know some of you get krunk on 3tbs - no idea how that works! Jealous!!

D

Deleted User01

My minimum Dose is 1 tablespoon of Micronized. Also, the dry eyes get worse during the allergy season which is upon us now. Don't blame it all on kava. I use Kava recreationally (as a booze replacement) but it really peps me up when I have "the end of the world syndrome". And I look forward to the sleep and relaxation after supper and "no hangover" feeling in the morning. So it is also therapeutic. I would have to say that Kava is really, really good for me. Oh, did I mention all that good fiber I ingest with Micronized? Yeah Baby, the bennies never end. :D
P.S. The fiber of course is microscoptic in the micro I take but it can still ream out the arteries. At least that's my theory. You can read about it in my new book, "Alternative Facts in an Alternative Universe".

D

Deleted User01

Ahhh, Ice. Cold Kava has less taste then warm kava. That makes sense ... even to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.