What's new

When is the party over?

My wife and I have been drinking Kava pretty much all night with no ill effects. Several times we thought our session was coming to an end and then we were like, naaaaaaaaaaah and made some more. Neither of us are feeling unpleasant, quite the contrary indeed. This is our first time drinking Kava and we were just curious if we are doing something stupid. Thanks.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
My wife and I have been drinking Kava pretty much all night with no ill effects. Several times we thought our session was coming to an end and then we were like, naaaaaaaaaaah and made some more. Neither of us are feeling unpleasant, quite the contrary indeed. This is our first time drinking Kava and we were just curious if we are doing something stupid. Thanks.
Just listen to your body. Take it easy, and if you feel even slightly nauseous, stop. If nausea does come into play significantly, the more still you can be, the better. If nausea never comes, enjoy! Kava is great.

Pauluk

Kava Enthusiast
I can drink it all day. But I find that unlike alcohol I naturally pace myself. Yesterday I had an aluballs worth in a bottle between 8.30 and 1pm. Then ate and worked out on the punchbag. Had another aluball at 3.30 to 4. Then another at 6.30 to 8 pm. Lovely. During that time as I said, I worked out, taught driving lessons, went to the supermarket. Made dinner for family, and took my son swimming. So for me the party goes on all day.

Last edited:
Ok follow up time.

We enjoyed ourselves last night like we haven't been able to in years. Maybe it was the release of tension or anxiety, I don't know. We were able to talk about anything without arguing, we laughed and listened to music and felt like kids again. We consumed quite a bit. Probably along the lines of a liter or so each over the span of about 6 to 8 hours. There were time periods where the feeling was very subtle, and other times when it felt literally right in your face. The absolute best part? We both woke up like we had the best sleep we have ever experienced. We both are still laughing and giddy and about to rock some Thanksgiving. Perhaps your mileage will vary, but this stuff is simply amazing.

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
Ok follow up time.

We enjoyed ourselves last night like we haven't been able to in years. Maybe it was the release of tension or anxiety, I don't know. We were able to talk about anything without arguing, we laughed and listened to music and felt like kids again. We consumed quite a bit. Probably along the lines of a liter or so each over the span of about 6 to 8 hours. There were time periods where the feeling was very subtle, and other times when it felt literally right in your face. The absolute best part? We both woke up like we had the best sleep we have ever experienced. We both are still laughing and giddy and about to rock some Thanksgiving. Perhaps your mileage will vary, but this stuff is simply amazing.
The relief with kava was so epic for me that it often felt spiritual in the beginning. I understand this wonder and am so happy you guys have found this and it works well for you! Happy Thanksgiving and bula!

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Ok follow up time.

Bula! Yeah, that’s pretty much what we found. Kava is good. Drink early sleep early wake early. Relax, feel good. It’s very nice.

Camaytoc

Kava Enthusiast
For me all kind of acute effect are bonus. In fact, kava is really life changer for me espescially in term of global benefits, I guess it rely on the "kava shield" people are talking on this forum.

I realized that my life wasn't that happy as I was thinking. I know now that I was suffering of silent permanent stress. I also know that kava has open the door of being back on my true me.
Thanks to this forum! Kava is a hidden treasure because of its subtilties.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
For me all kind of acute effect are bonus. In fact, kava is really life changer for me espescially in term of global benefits, I guess it rely on the "kava shield" people are talking on this forum.

I realized that my life wasn't that happy as I was thinking. I know now that I was suffering of silent permanent stress. I also know that kava has open the door of being back on my true me.
Thanks to this forum! Kava is a hidden treasure because of its subtilties.
Well said, “ open the door of being back on my true me.” It’s a gift.