What's new

When you drink kava, do you feel like you've taken in an intelligent being?

Do you think the kavalactones are 'alive' and aware of their entrance into our bodies/minds? If yes, do you think they are below us, or above us (transcended beings)?

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
Wow! Too deep for a Friday and my first shell after a weeks abstinence hasnt kicked in yet.
Ask again when I'm back from yoga. I may have answers to the meaning of the universe by then!
BULA!!!

Lamakan

Kava Enthusiast
I think all plants herbs roots have a life force if u will. Not sure if they are above or below, but it certainly synergizes with my human chemistry. Always beneficial to ingest plants and animals if u do that are treated humanely and allowed to exist naturally. I think it's another extraordinary gift from Gaia, earth, mother nature, source..... Whatever u into- praise her

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Agreed @Lamakan . I don't think the kavalactones are conscious . They are chemicals which express consciousness but are not the source.. such as serotonin is not the source of your consciousness but one of many ways of expressing your consciousness . Allways go back to yourself :)

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
It's interesting to think that if some thing consumes a human. It consumes serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine. . Ect ect. And these are all psycho active chemicals in mammals . So each human would give you a different effect and ratio of our psycho active chemicals. Based on our diet excersizes herbal regimes. This is true for all beings.