What's new

When you take too much kava at work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pounigirl

Kava Enthusiast
Is this your job with the special needs kids? Should make for an interesting day! Good luck! Eat some carbs. (y)

D

Deleted User01

And you wonder if reality is an illusion or not. Whew I over did it boys/girls.
It's ain't a feature if you have important work to do and you feel like a zombie. That could hurt your pocket book as well. I learned that lesson back in the day after consuming Koniak. That's when I learned the difference between Tudei and Noble. When you see 2 stoners in the park doing Tudei, know this, they ain't going nowhere and they are in no hurry to get there. Oops, too much talking, it's time for my afternoon Tea, Kava Tea that is.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
yeah, too much kava at work is not cool. There's an art to getting it right. My wife takes a huge bottle of grog to work and finds it very effective even though she doesn't drink it. She says just knowing it is there removes at least half the stress

(at work I have zero stress. About the most stressful event is someone brings me cookies. Kind of a low stress thing even at that.)

D

Deleted User01

yeah, too much kava at work is not cool. There's an art to getting it right. My wife takes a huge bottle of grog to work and finds it very effective even though she doesn't drink it. She says just knowing it is there removes at least half the stress
(at work I have zero stress. About the most stressful event is someone brings me cookies. Kind of a low stress thing even at that.)
I'll buy into that. I made a bottle of grog this morning and put it in the fridge. I've been thinking about it all day and I finally pulled the trigger. It's nice to know it's there in case of emergency.

D

Deleted User01

I just wanted to add that I don't do kava in the morning for a good reason. I always take a nap after lunch. I there is kava in my system, I may not wake up or I may not want to wake up. So the temptation to take a swig is there but I have to resist because of the nap thing. In @nickbroken case, since he doesn't take a nap (I assume), you might just feel worn out during the day. Doing the right amount and at the right time is a slippery slope.

Pounigirl

Kava Enthusiast
I drink kava in the daytime often times before I've even had breakfast, but I always do a light one like a Kula or 24 wave or sometimes just use my freezer makas in the blender for a shell or two of a weaker brew. I just make sure to keep it to just a few shells and save the heavy stuff for later in the evening. :)

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I drink kava in the daytime often times before I've even had breakfast, but I always do a light one like a Kula or 24 wave or sometimes just use my freezer makas in the blender for a shell or two of a weaker brew. I just make sure to keep it to just a few shells and save the heavy stuff for later in the evening. :)
heh-heh, "a light one like Kula." That stuff knocks me on my ass. :) You hardcore, chica.

D

Deleted User01

That's not a bad idea. Save the "kava ball" for later and make a light one. Like a third wash. There was a time when I would make kava early in the morning and do a little of the 2nd wash with breakfast. Nowadays, I already wake up with a little kava in my blood and feeling mellow so it's not necessary.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
For real? I drink it as a daytime kava! :p I had no idea! hahaha how funny! So kula knocks you on your culo! :p A mi no. no se porque.
estas mas fuerte que yo. I drink Eua or Akau during the day and at work, but Kula is too strong for me at work, same with Kava Tonga and Tongan Family Reserve. Today at work it's Akau/Nangol 1:1 in the Aluball. Strong enough.

Pounigirl

Kava Enthusiast
estas mas fuerte que yo. I drink Eua or Akau during the day and at work, but Kula is too strong for me at work, same with Kava Tonga and Tongan Family Reserve. Today at work it's Akau/Nangol 1:1 in the Aluball. Strong enough.
Bueno pues la Kula que tengo fue parte de la "pack" de muestras que ofrece BKH asi que como la bolsa solo contiene 4 onzas no uso la misma cantidad del polvo que usaria si fuera una bolsa de 8 o 16 onzas quiza por eso no es tan fuerte para mi porque uso menos? De verdad nunca sabia que era una kava fuerte! jajajajaja :p

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
I just wanted to add that I don't do kava in the morning for a good reason. I always take a nap after lunch. I there is kava in my system, I may not wake up or I may not want to wake up. So the temptation to take a swig is there but I have to resist because of the nap thing. In @nickbroken case, since he doesn't take a nap (I assume), you might just feel worn out during the day. Doing the right amount and at the right time is a slippery slope.
No, i don't nap, for the most part, kava doesn't really make me sleepy in the day, mostly at night. I drank a few tbs of nene micro by "accident" at lunch and i just sat there like "I made a big mistake."

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
No, i don't nap, for the most part, kava doesn't really make me sleepy in the day, mostly at night. I drank a few tbs of nene micro by "accident" at lunch and i just sat there like "I made a big mistake."
a few TBS of nene micro at lunch....... I'm just trying to wrap my brain around that and I don't think I can. I'm guessing that's a couchlock dose?

I have this giant wood tanoa that I just keep on my desk. Everyone stops in all day long and has shells and we all laugh and dance all day. ................... NOPE. I wish though. I dream about it.

gork

Kava Enthusiast
And you wonder if reality is an illusion or not. Whew I over did it boys/girls.
Woops. It could be worse! One place I worked for that was a pretty crappy company someone their clamed they had a little. When asked to come to update meating. That person responded by laughing and noting said boss was full of...They just up and walked right on out a lobby door.
One of my aquaintences tried snowboarding extremly krunk to impress some woman he liked...problem is he'd never gone snow boarding defore and she was a amature trying to go pro- I don't know how he did it. while laughing every time he hit a try only saying "Grunt hurts!"
I end up listening to chill ambient or bagpipe music watching TV shows and finding serius moments hillarius.

Status
Not open for further replies.