What's new

Where can I buy a reputable STRONG kava?

Monica

I am new to kava. About a month ago I stopped taking a prescription benzo that helped with me with severe anxiety and sleep. Now I haven't had much sleep and have been trying to find a natural aid that is STRONG and actually works. I tried the Root of Paradise kava co2 concentrate and felt nothing besides a numb mouth :p I would like to buy a micronized instant. Can someone recommend a reputable brand please? I am desperate!

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
For this I would recommend a sample pack from Gourmet Hawaiian Kava or Kalm with Kava. They both sell micronized sample packs.

Stick with it. There are many people here who have used kava to get off of benzos, maybe some of them will post.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I am new to kava. About a month ago I stopped taking a prescription benzo that helped with me with severe anxiety and sleep. Now I haven't had much sleep and have been trying to find a natural aid that is STRONG and actually works. I tried the Root of Paradise kava co2 concentrate and felt nothing besides a numb mouth :p I would like to buy a micronized instant. Can someone recommend a reputable brand please? I am desperate!
If you look at any of the product reviews, they all have a 'strength' rating

Kava Wolf

Prowling for Kava
It seems all reviews are mixed and being that I am new to kava I am now sure where to search for reputable products. I am looking at GHK now. Their business name comes up a lot. Worth a shot. Thank-you for your tip!
I realize this is an old thread, but thought I would chime in. I'm new to Kava, but have had much luck with noticing the effects after a couple days worth of trying. I ordered the sample packs from BKH and have had much luck with variety and the effects you may be seeking. Also, low magnesium will cause anxiety. I wish you the best.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
It seems all reviews are mixed and being that I am new to kava I am now sure where to search for reputable products. I am looking at GHK now. Their business name comes up a lot. Worth a shot. Thank-you for your tip!
You can't go wrong with GHK's microgrinds. The sample pack is how I started ~1 1/2 years ago. GHK's kavas are good and strong. The microgrind is a great way for a beginner to get a reliable dose each and every time, without worrying about prep method. For me it took 3 days of increasing the dosage before I got my "aha" moment. On the third day I was up to 2TBS of microgrind in about 8oz of water when the world changed. Enjoy!