What's new

Which one of the two kavas should I try next?

Jimmyricky

Kava Curious
1 lb of kava time gourmet kavadu waka or 1lb cactus kava loa lawena. I like a little more heady on on the daily. Does the loa lawena give strong effects to most? I've read all the reviews but want some more input. Thanks! I'm thinking about going with the loa lawena from cactus because of the price point right now just looking for someone to convince me to click purchase:nailbiting::nailbiting:

ThePiper

Kava Lover
I haven't had kavadu but I can say that low lawena isn't going to be an in your face potent Kava. It is cheap and nice though. The strength and effect is similar to other lawena if you've tried any

Jimmyricky

Kava Curious
Okay thanks! Never had any other lawena. Do you have any advice on a strong heady or balanced kava that will not break the bank? I heard bkh nambawan is awesome but after shipping and after I buy a new strainer bag I'm spending too much haha.

Last edited:

Ricardo Piquant

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Okay thanks! Never had any other lawena. Do you have any advice on a strong heady or balanced kava that will not break the bank? I heard bkh nambawan is awesome but after shipping and after I buy a new strainer bag I'm spending too much haha.
The kwk puoni Ono is heady. I can feel brain inside head want to lift up. Also kind of creeperish for me

Jimmyricky

Kava Curious
Now I've been looking deeper and stone seems to be pretty balanced with strong effects so that's in the ball park. I have always read interesting things about that one. I'm not a daily kava user but when I use it I make it strong so maybe I'd like the stone:hungry:

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Kalm with Kava pouni ono is one of the cheapest noble Kava available if you buy it through Kava forums market with free shipping its under $40 a lb total

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I'd say stone is more heavy. Have a look at the kavas from the Vanuatu Kava Store, Pentecost Pride and Malekula Magic are both good. PP is a borogu and I get quite good euphoria from it leading to nice sedation. MM is light in colour and taste and very relaxing without a lot of sedation, balanced, not too heavy.

Jimmyricky

Kava Curious
Thanks, I've been on the market once I normally order from websites. Does the market have deals for many vendors? And I know this is a noob question but how do I get to the market I can't seem to find it right now. Thanks!

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Go to the home page and scroll down through the list of forums, it's there somewhere.

Jimmyricky

Kava Curious
Thought so I just saw it is shut down because they are having issues. Thanks! So do members normally have better deals there than on their website. I'm planning on buying some Solomon with the 25% off and some stone to give it a try.