Which one would you buy-WWJD?

WWJD?

Results are only viewable after voting.
N

name:

asdf.png
Hello!
I hope this is ok!
I am going to buy one tomorrow. Which one would you buy? Important notes are included with the price per kilo.
I live on a unique island with some weird strict laws; nevertheless i have a few options!
All i've got to go buy is the photo, as i dont want to drive around smelling bags.
Is there anything i should lookout for when purchasing that would be clearly indicative of something less than ideal/stepped on?
To my knowledge the only information i can get is about the kava toks which is probably a isa/tudei and also probably going to be strong.
I intend on using it in place of moderate alcohol usage so strong could be a good thing.

View attachment 10255

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Welcome and I commend you on the uniqueness of this post. You put a lot of thought into this system.

Going on looks alone and which way my gut pulls me, #6 looks honest. It's got the importer, the address and dates. I can't 100% tell, but it looks like it may be vacuum sealed, another plus. Color also looks good for a Fijian.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
I chose all of them.

I've purchased many unmarked bags of kava from pacific islanders and local brand bags with a slap on sticker...some are awesome, some are weak, but the good ones are usually really good.

Labeled bags give you a better sense of trust though, even if it's false security. So 4, 7, 6, 2 would probably appeal to most 'westerners' more than the other bags. I personally would be most interested in the 9 year old kg bag.
Another train of thought that goes through my head with the labeled bag/company name on them, is that if they are a small kava business, then they sell a lot of kava and need to keep up with demand, which might lead to mediocre kava, pulling up young plants or scrambling in others ways to fulfill orders, like sometimes resorting to using stems etc...

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
View attachment 10256 Hello!
I hope this is ok!
I am going to buy one tomorrow. Which one would you buy? Important notes are included with the price per kilo.
I live on a unique island with some weird strict laws; nevertheless i have a few options!
All i've got to go buy is the photo, as i dont want to drive around smelling bags.
Is there anything i should lookout for when purchasing that would be clearly indicative of something less than ideal/stepped on?
To my knowledge the only information i can get is about the kava toks which is probably a isa/tudei and also probably going to be strong.
I intend on using it in place of moderate alcohol usage so strong could be a good thing.

View attachment 10255
I live on a small island with weird laws too!

N

name:

Thank you for the responses! I went with number one as it was the most convenient location. Didnt ask about the product over messenger. In person he said it was Fijian Waka and he was a pretty genuine guy can't see any reason for him to lie.

First kava impressions: not disappointing ! Can see this working as an alcohol replacement ...