What's new

I Love Kava Friday Whoa there.....

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Would you just look at that. We did it, kava lovers. Friday has gracefully descended upon us, and, depending on how nice your employer is, will be a 3 day weekend!

For our US members, enjoy those fireworks, and I hope everyone has an excellent, safe, and relaxing weekend.

Bula!!

Zaphod

Kava Lover
For the love of all that is holy do not place a 144 Saturn missile battery firework block on a rickety wooden platform and set it off.....

About 25 years ago I was at my grandparents who lived on a small lake/pond. Whole family was there including lots of 75+ year olds watching us set off fireworks. Me, my uncle, and my dad set this thing up to shoot out over the lake. After the first one went off it tipped backwards and was aimed right at my whole family on the patio. Chaos ensued as dogs, kids, women and children, grandparents fell out of chairs and were running around in circles as the remaining 143 shots went straight at the them. If there was cell video at the time it would have easily been a viral video. I still can't believe someone didn't have a full on heart attack - it may have helped that those over 70 were all already well inebriated.

Happy Fourth my US friends - stay happy and healthy

For reference:

Aceofwands9

Kava Enthusiast
Happy 4th everyone! Makes me proud to live in a kava legal country. I reccomend we all take advantage of that this weekend (and all year long! )

Now there's plenty that needs to be legalized in this country, but at least we have kava!

bogmonkey

Kava? Yes please!
I'm going heavy on the kava all weekend...it's truly god's gift to mankind.
I had to quit cannabis a few months ago, kava has helped a great deal by offering a gentle and enjoyable way to get "high" which feels natural and delightful.
Sometimes I wish I could enjoy alcohol (and I do on certain occasions), but kava is superior and opens the mind, rather than closing and numbing it.

Aceofwands9

Kava Enthusiast
I had to work this morning but now I'm shelling and settling in for a Firefly (space western ) marathon . Happy 4th!