What's new

Wobbles/double vision?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba Bula

krunkadelic relic
Plot twist:
I got my first case of whopping dermo. It’s like a clear outline in almost a triangle from the bottom of my nose around both sides and under my mouth/mid chin. And then up each cheek and around eyes and under eye brow.
It went from absolutely not noticeable to “my face feels extra dry today” to waking up looking like I’m infected with something and it’s painful like sunburn.
Sorry to hear this. I believe the drier your skin naturally is and the more kava you drink the faster you get dermo. The only real cure is to stop drinking kava for 2-3 weeks. I'm starting week 2 myself, so its day 8 of no kava for me.

Here is the unofficial KF dermo thread:
http://kavaforums.com/forum/threads/kava-dermopathy.25/

Last edited:

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
Sorry to hear this. I believe the drier your skin naturally is and the more kava you drink the faster you get dermo. The only real cure is to stop drinking kava for 2-3 weeks. I'm starting week 2 myself, so its day 8 of no kava for me.

I'm on day 15 (well starting 16)...might bust out the Chief's Choice "tomorrow" evening.
Still got some itches and spotted a tiny bit of flaking skin on the inside of my elbows yesterday; but seems like all the dermo is pretty much gone...
Edit: Nope. Gonna give it some more time. I just checked and the dermo seems to have started up again... weird. (maybe cause I've been doing more cardio and have gone off amylactin)

Last edited:

moduinne4

Kava Curious

I’m lucky that it stayed contained to my face (actually is that luck?) skin is still falling off. Seems like the entire surface of my skin was dead and is now sloughing off lol.
I did have some java last night. But the pain is long since gone so I will deal.

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
It's natural exfoliation! A good bout of dermo is just the thing for reducing wrinkles and clearing up acne. In the summer time, a preventative case of kava skin renders my legs immune to chiggers... mi drae leg nomo, got that aelan style...

gork

Kava Enthusiast
I’m lucky that it stayed contained to my face (actually is that luck?) skin is still falling off. Seems like the entire surface of my skin was dead and is now sloughing off lol.
I did have some java last night. But the pain is long since gone so I will deal.
I have dry skin and regularly get exema. I keep shea butter and aloe vera around.

I have some of the Nabawan I posted about earlier doing a Fridge Root inspired thing. Fridge Root can be fun root.

moduinne4

Kava Curious
It's natural exfoliation! A good bout of dermo is just the thing for reducing wrinkles and clearing up acne. In the summer time, a preventative case of kava skin renders my legs immune to chiggers... mi drae leg nomo, got that aelan style...
I will say that my face now smoother than I can remember it being since....well, a very long time!

Status
Not open for further replies.