What's new

Wondering about the effects

pellegrino

Kava Curious
Hi iam new to this forum,just want to say u guys are great about giving info about this root.I have heard some
off you mentioned "listen to the effect",u guys mean the main buzz or the medicinal effects (anti anxiety,muscles relaxing)?`i think the medicinal effects should be there and its the main buzz u guys ment..just wanted to know.Have a nice day yall

infraredz

BULA!
I don't look at kava as giving me a "buzz", although some might so take what I saw with that in mind. I think what you're referring to is "listening to the kava" which is sitting quietly while passively concentrating on the tranquility that kava allows. For me, or in my interpretation, it's basically a sort of meditation where one is mindful and "in the present" with just your own thoughts and the effects of kava.

The main effects are the medicinal effects, IMO (unless you're using it in excess to get "krunk"). I find that the peace and tranquility is synonymous with the anxiolytic effects, for example, although I would argue that kava offers far more than simply relief from anxiety.

It's sort of like meditation with kava, as opposed to just drinking it and going to a party or something like one would with alcohol.

pellegrino

Kava Curious
ok thanks for your answear,my english is not the best.But if u see it from a anti anixity spectrum.If u are upset and overwhelmed and take some boroguru would that help with the anixity if it was a 9 to like a 2 without meditation?
pz

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Each person is different but for the most part kava does help a lot with the anixity, borogu is a good kava so it is really up to you to try and see what works best for you. Some people like the kava that is high in Kavain like the Hawaiian varieties and even a lot from Vanuatu has high levels of kavain, others like a bit more of the DHK or DHM, this provides a longer lasting effect and it is a bit stronger.
Feel free to ask any other questions about kava. Aloha.

Chris

endwatcher

Is there death before life?
Its a natural feeling.
It enhances your clarity for the better.
Gives you a euphoric feeling
One might feel "profound"

Last edited: