What's new

I Love Kava Friday Would you just look at that.

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
I'm so tired. Somehow, some way, Nene perks me awake. Past couple days I've felt like the morning is less painful with some Nene.

Lycosritter

Kava Curious
I finished the rest of my kava lapitia this morning for a nice session with a brother and my girl now gotta wait till 2marrow for more new root looks like a MONGREL grog tonight

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Do you feel that Taveunis secret is very heady
I find it has a strong heady hit for a couple minutes at the beginning but the rest of the ride is very balanced. It’s a strong kava for sure. It’s also creamy and thickish, smooth and silky, with a complex flavour hiding under that classic yanqona bitterness. Thoroughly wonderful. Each day I drink it it tastes slightly different, but always excellent.

Ricardo Piquant

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I find it has a strong heady hit for a couple minutes at the beginning but the rest of the ride is very balanced. It’s a strong kava for sure. It’s also creamy and thickish, smooth and silky, with a complex flavour hiding under that classic yanqona bitterness. Thoroughly wonderful. Each day I drink it it tastes slightly different, but always excellent.
Is the new batch Smokey? The last batch I got was obviously fire dried and I really dislike the smoky flavor.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Drinking some Kavadu and PNG mix. Needed some of the heavier hitter pain relief. The doctor put beetle juice on some foot warts and it is the worst pain of my life. Thankfully the kava is helping immensely
Been there - that shit is nasty stuff. I had a hole in my foot the size of quarter and could barely walk on it for a week. It works but man there has got to be a better way. Wish I had had kava to help but it was way before I learned of our favorite root.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Is the new batch Smokey? The last batch I got was obviously fire dried and I really dislike the smoky flavor.
There’s a whole lot of subtle flavors to it once yet get past the obvious yanqona. Smoky isn’t one of them. It has slight creamy cinnamon feel, like Samoan. It tastes like a fine gourmet Fijian and feels like it. It hits strong, too, with that fresh taste. Which is good because we ended up buying 7 lbs Going to be some good family shelling this holiday.