What's new

I Love Kava Friday Would you just look at the time...

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Counting down the minutes to a Fijifresh Friday. Really enjoying both the lawena and the waka this week.
Looking like more rain here as well - which is getting in the way of getting my new toy in the water. Can't wait this summer to boat out into Lake Ontario with a jug o' kava and watch the sunset a few times.

JohnMichael

Kava Synchronized
Good kava drinking weather here on Sanibel. Some shells of Kava Vinaka Waka coming up. Poetry to the soul. And 14% kavalactones...

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Today I drink a sad shell in front of the hospital window my best friend died behind on this day last year.
Sorry to be a bummer on this glorious Friday...but hey, I still made it kava related. ::awesomesmiles::
::chugger::

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Today I drink a sad shell in front of the hospital window my best friend died behind on this day last year.
Sorry to be a bummer on this glorious Friday...but hey, I still made it kava related. ::awesomesmiles::
I caught myself thinking about you and your friend just yesterday. Sometimes the ripples of loss in our lives reach out, and yours certainly did. All the love for you today, sir.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
I caught myself thinking about you and your friend just yesterday. Sometimes the ripples of loss in our lives reach out, and yours certainly did. All the love for you today, sir.
Thanks Kap'm. Will be drowning my sorrows in some micronized Loa Waka at The Midnight concert tonight...with her kids and some friends. Should be pretty fun and a good distraction. Coincidentally, this was also the last concert she went to a few months before her death.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
This was a bit of a tough week for my wife, our son, and I as we had to put our girl to sleep (#fuckcancer). This photo was taken about two weeks ago.

Avalon was a good girl. The best.
::hugsmiley::
::hugsmiley::