Change background image

Wow, bula for the fast Bula Kava House shipping!

Discussion in 'Kava Lounge' started by AlohaAimee, Mar 19, 2019.

1. AlohaAimee

AlohaAimee Member

I ordered some 11 year waka micronized from Bula Kava House at 3pm on Saturday. It arrived here in Atlanta, GA at 3pm today, Tuesday! I was thrilled to see that it came from a distribution center right here in Georgia! (y) Can't beat that! Just as fast as Amazon can deliver to me.
    Intrepidus_dux likes this.
  2. Kava o'puss

Kava o'puss Member

That's good news. I saw a post stating they revamped their fulfillment process. They have some nice kava, but availability and taking a few days after the order to get the package into the mail stream have been a bit of an issue.
  3. AlohaAimee

AlohaAimee Member

It's going to be a new regular order for me! The only other kava I can get this fast is Kalm With Kava from Amazon.
    Tumarumaru likes this.
  4. Bula Kava House

Bula Kava House Portland, OR Kava Vendor

Yeah, we've definitely streamlined things. Previously, 4 times out of 5 we'd get customers orders in 3 or 4 business days. Now though we can compete with Amazon, and almost everybody will get orders in 2-3 business days. AND if you order before noon it will usually go out SAME DAY!

We're happy to be able to offer this service.
    Tumarumaru and JohnMichael like this.
  5. Zaphod

Zaphod Kava Enthusiast

I can confirm - new ordering process is pretty fast. I thought your delivery was pretty good before, and now it is even faster. Nice work. You and Squanch are so far the fastest delivery to my door. I may have to order both at the same time and see who wins :)
  6. Tumarumaru

Tumarumaru Tumaru-maru

Just got mine from BKH today here in Savannah. Same great delivery. We are pleased.
    Krunkie McKrunkface likes this.