What's new

Yogi Kava tea to break RT?

I just ordered my first batch of Kava! I was wondering if this tea could help me start breaking the reverse tolerance before I dove into the real stuff?

Kavajack

Kava Design Connoisseur
I was looking into it, Apparently it's good but it's not that strong has a pretty good flavour though. Depending on your levels of RT you would probably need some Instant for ease of use or Just regular grog. Perhapz try some extracts or instants.

I was looking into it, Apparently it's good but it's not that strong has a pretty good flavour though. Depending on your levels of RT you would probably need some Instant for ease of use or Just regular grog. Perhapz try some extracts or instants.
Well I live in nowhere Idaho, so I don't have access to any of those, I'd have to order those, which would defeat the purpose. I was just hoping this Tea could help me work on the RT until my order arrives.::indeedsir::

Kavajack

Kava Design Connoisseur
Well I live in nowhere Idaho, so I don't have access to any of those, I'd have to order those, which would defeat the purpose. I was just hoping this Tea could help me work on the RT until my order arrives.::indeedsir::
Could be worse, I live in Europe so have to get everything shipped! I don't think Yogi tea would be strong enough to break you through RT. It's worth a shot, Hey you may not even have RT!.

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
I started with that Tea too. And I can attest to its sedative properties. I drank my first cup at work, and I had to go walk around outside because I wanted to lie down and go to sleep. It was my first kava anything.

I don't know that it was the kava, but other kava preparations like Kalm concentrate had the same kind of effect for me, until I got through RT. I'm tempted to say that there enough kavalactones in that tea to have an effect on awakeness. Something's making it through the boiling water to the other side. :)

Compared to something like Kalm concentrate though, it's very very weak.

Thank you you two! I ended up buying some because Worst case scenario it is a five dollar failed experiment. I did notice some nice effects, but I don't think anything close to the true potential of the plant. It will at least keep me satisfied until the good stuff arrives.

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
At the very least, you'll have some tasty tea to drink and some mild sedation to help with sleep. Win-win.

sumguy

Kava Enthusiast
The tea didn't really do much for me, even with 2 bags. Melatonin actually worked better for my purposes. But I do enjoy herbal tea, and it's nice to drink if I'm not counting on it to help me sleep.