What's new

Yogi tea kava

Hey fellow kava brothers and sisters, I have begun drinking Yogi kava tea after taking a break from some of my original ground kava root and noticed the overall well being a had after drinking a glass of this Yogi tea. The only problem I have found is that I am unable to find out what kind of kava root they use for the tea. I was thinking of calling the company and asking but I figured I would come and ask here first. So, can anyone help me out? Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ecto

Train by day, Kava by night....All day
I've been meaning to give this stuff a try for those nights where my stomach can't take the kava. Strangely enough the longer I've been drinking kava the nastier it tastes to me.

edit: you're supposed to use the tea bag in boiling water right? doesn't this destroy the kavalactones?

Last edited:

endwatcher

Is there death before life?
I thought the tea was NASTY!
I would much rather drink strait Kava, then that stuff.
I think its the Combo of the Kava and Stevia, YUCK!
But I do have a half a box left, and I dont like to waste. :wtf:

endwatcher

Is there death before life?
No words to describe the nasty!
Ingredients are
Carob Pod
Indian Sasaparilla Root
Organic Cinnamon Bark
Organic Ginger root
Cardamom seed
Stevia Leaf
Organic Barley Malt
Hazelnut flavor
Licorice flavor.

I know, the barley malt is way off too. haha
I only bought it cause it had Kava in it, and I figured Id try it.
The stevia is SOOOOO NASTY, just a bitter nappyness!

Dont bother with this one Vekta, your purest roots wont allow you to drink this.
I know mine is hindering me quite effectively

I just tried drinking another cup shortly after the first post, NOPE; couldnt do it:dead:

Nihilist

Kava Enthusiast
Ingredients are
Carob Pod
Indian Sasaparilla Root
Organic Cinnamon Bark
Organic Ginger root
Cardamom seed
Stevia Leaf
Organic Barley Malt
Hazelnut flavor
Licorice flavor.

Dont bother with this one Vekta, your purest roots wont allow you to drink this.

I just tried drinking another cup shortly after the first post, NOPE; couldnt do it:dead:
I only thing I could think of.

P

PortiaShake

Ingredients are
Carob Pod
Indian Sasaparilla Root
Organic Cinnamon Bark
Organic Ginger root
Cardamom seed
Stevia Leaf
Organic Barley Malt
Hazelnut flavor
Licorice flavor.

P

PortiaShake

I'm completely new to the Kava fraternity and need to know where to go to unravel all the info that is threatening to drown me!
There are pills "out there" containing the Klavaclones, so why wouldn't you take a couple of them and avoid the dreadful taste of the powered
root? I just want it to help with insomnia.
Any help will be appreciated by this greenhorn!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
@Ecto It's funny, I've experience a distinct kava taste timeline. It's bad...gets worse....gets better...then it's neutral. There was a time I had to literally psyche myself up before drinking, but lately it's just part of my day.

@PortiaShake Welcome! I second endwatcher's recommendation. While it's true you'll never get anything with kava in it that doesn't in some way taste like kava, Paradise Kava's extracts are second to none when it comes to quality and taste. The owner is a cool guy too!

melanin_

Unique & Passionate.
Hey fellow kava brothers and sisters, I have begun drinking Yogi kava tea after taking a break from some of my original ground kava root and noticed the overall well being a had after drinking a glass of this Yogi tea. The only problem I have found is that I am unable to find out what kind of kava root they use for the tea. I was thinking of calling the company and asking but I figured I would come and ask here first. So, can anyone help me out? Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That tea tastes bad and barely has any kava. Any effects from the tea's kava are placebo.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Yes I felt something which with more knowledge now I know was kava. I didn't like the taste much at the time but after drinking kava strong and regularly for a few years I think it tastes just fine.