What's new

I Love Kava Friday You feel that in the air?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
It feels familiar, as if the worries and cares of the week are slowly sliding away...oh wait, it's the weekend, that's it!

I hope it's great for everyone. I hope it's as relaxing or productive as you need it to be. I'm shooting for relaxing, but we'll see how it plays out.

Bula!

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
Getting the air conditioner repaired today, at least today is when they're scheduled to send someone out. I get hot easier than I get cold (unless you factor in my fingers and toes) so I really hope they come soon. Large appointment windows are annoying...8AM to 8PM.

Hopefully this is a better Friday than my Thursday was yesterday.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Was underslept on the way out the door today only to find out that I didn’t need to go in. Normally would be awesome news, but I think I’m still going to go in to get a few things done. Might’ve overdone the morning shells a bit anyway lol.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
I can feel it coming in the air tonight, (Oh Kava)
And I've been waiting for this moment, for all my life, (Oh Kava)
Can you feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Kava, (Oh Kava)

Well, if you told me you were drowning in an tanoa
I would definitely lend a hand
I've seen your krunk face before my friend
But I don't know if you know who I am
Well, I was there and I saw what you did
and now you are super cross-eyes
You drank that whole tanoa, I know where you've been
You didn't share any with the guys.

I can feel it coming in the air tonight, (Oh Kava)
And I've been waiting for this moment, for all my life, (Oh Kava)
Can you feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Kava, (Oh Kava)

hightides42

our Roots run deep
had to save money for some farm and irrigation tools and parts so have this past week we've been going thru our substantial amount of frozen makas. two cups frozen makas three cups boiling water blend on high for 3-5 minutes then squeeze for 10min once cooled enough.

good thing (besides a full week of being varying degrees of krunk:) is neither of us are getting any
dry flaky scaly skin issues, which she has always had large while I've been fairly free from until about a month back started getting big time bad issues on hands to point of considering using gloves.

anyways, happy Friday all, good time to get krunk!

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
If they repair the air conditioner today, I will make some fresh frozen kava to celebrate even if I have no one to share it with. Kava sounds great right now but I'm not sure how well that'd help me cool off at the moment.

Aceofwands9

Kava Enthusiast
Well it's supposed to get up to 97 degrees here today so i'm inside w/ the air conditioning on and drinking some of the last of my stone.

Looking forward to trying some delta-8 thc hemp extract for the first time when it gets here early next week.

TGIF... Did anyone else watch the TGIF lineups on friday on CBS in the 90's w/ Sabrina the Teenage Witch? I love that show, i usually still throw on an episode on fridays. Does anyone know what other shows were on TGIF? I can't remember.