What's new

Kava Culture Your fantasy kava-kave

Ligermeat

Warm and Fuzzeh!
You may have your own man cave, and it may even double as a kava kave. However, if you had infinite rescorces, what would your dream kava kave be like?

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Hahha agreed with shakas on the fresh 1.frozen kava in the freezer, and a tonoa for sure lights dimmable and not to bright when on fully .. damn shakas call me when your cave is done hahah

D

Deleted User01

I really feel the Kava when I go to bed and I already have a way to make the ideal Kava Kave. Just close all the shutters, turn off all the lights, get in bed, and let the kava take me on a Magic Carpet Ride. I'll be doing Kava tonight but there is the College Championship game and the Spurs play tonite so it's hard to let the kava take over with all the distractions. Maybe some of you guys can ask the elders if anyone has a lava lamp from "the old days".

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
I turn on the old lava lamp when I kava. It doubled as a seismograph last night. Useful.
I also have a regular lamp with a red light bulb in it, that I cover with a red bandanna, that makes perfect kava light.
Is it 6pm yet?!​

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Nice one Shakas but I really thought you were going to show us the Magic Carpet. What with all the Levitating you do and such. :D
Honestly, when I drink kava and then go on a walk outside at night with someone, I always tell 'em how much I wish I had a magic carpet...it just seems like the most fitting mode of transportation for the kava buzz. That or a flying bed.

shaka-bed.png

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
The Kava Kava Kave

awake
a pillowy atmosphere, round and billowy and swept of dust
cool glasses of water with limes and cucumbers, randomly placed in a pattern
the low music tickled with treble, sometimes the bass warps the blinds
is that a bean bag? no, it's a nice comment
and what is this? it's a simple film or a delicate idea
oh, yes
did I mention that I want to be your friend?
no, you implied it
that's right
the kava cave
oh, be aware or be cautious
that you don't forget the world outside
the kava cave
because then you won't have a contrast
and this moment won't matter
but because it does,
your whisper is like a gentle fog on a bay
from somewhere with palms and tart fruits
and let that be a reminder