What's new

Your favorite lawena?

Blacksheard90

Kava Curious
So, I recently purchased some of squanch's lawena and absolutely loved it. I always thought the lawena was the "lesser" portion of the root since it is typically lower in kavalactone content, so I always opted for squanch's waka over his lawena. But after trying it, i have to say that I actually enjoy it better than the waka. It is still potent and heady, but much more forgiving when it comes to higher dosages. Needless to say, it's my new go-to. Well, it looks like Squanch is taking a well deserved vacation and unfortunately I find myself running low. Can anybody recommend a similar lawena? Basically heady but mild and suitable for daily use. I'm looking at kava time's taveuni lawena, but can't seem to find any reviews for it on here (only the waka). Thanks.
Dylan

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
So, I recently purchased some of squanch's lawena and absolutely loved it. I always thought the lawena was the "lesser" portion of the root since it is typically lower in kavalactone content, so I always opted for squanch's waka over his lawena. But after trying it, i have to say that I actually enjoy it better than the waka. It is still potent and heady, but much more forgiving when it comes to higher dosages. Needless to say, it's my new go-to. Well, it looks like Squanch is taking a well deserved vacation and unfortunately I find myself running low. Can anybody recommend a similar lawena? Basically heady but mild and suitable for daily use. I'm looking at kava time's taveuni lawena, but can't seem to find any reviews for it on here (only the waka). Thanks.
Dylan
That's my daily kava as well, you can try CK Loa Lawena.

Vladimir Lemon

Kava Curious
CK Loa Lawena has been my daily kava for a long time. It has a very balanced effect and it's just what I need after work.

Kava_Joe

Kava Curious
I Luv Lawenas ! My fav is Kava Time's Tavueni Lawena. I think it is the best smelling Kava in the world. Cactus Kava Lawena is awesome too. Haven't tried Squanch's yet, but it's on the list