What's new

Your go to kava strain

greenbeen

Kava Enthusiast
I know its hard to use the word favorite as its hard to narrow down all the great strains that have been made available to us. Im curious to know everyones go-to strain for weekdays and weekends.
Mine is the following:
Weeknights- micronized moi (ghk) followed by solomon (N@H)
Weekend- micro moi followed by stone followed by more stone :wacky:

Please let me know your choice of your go to strain(s) of the past two months or so

blindy107

Kava Lover
I don't think I have a "go to" kava. I seem to buy something new every month. I would say I've purchased more 11 year and mahakea than anything else. Maybe kavaboy as well. I'm trying to get a set order that I place once a month to avoid impulse shopping and help keep costs down. Most likely will include pouni Ono as I adore it.

Bert07

Me like da kava
Same as blindy107, I like to mix things up. I have some favorites but no actual go to.

August West

Kava Enthusiast
I think it would be easier to say what Kava's don't work for me, but I won't do that. My desert island kavas would be Mahakea, Borongoru, or Pouni Ono. Mo'i for a daytime. Hankapi 'ai is a runner up. Great stuff. I've yet to sample GHK'S Mapulehu, or Boroguru, but I bet they'll receive high marks.

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
I'm loving the BASIC. I used to write Applesoft BASIC back in the day, before I discovered machine language, then Pascal, then C, then C++.

Early TRS-80 BASIC programs I would leave on Radio Shack display models:

10 ?"RADIO SHACK SUCKS ";
20 GOTO 10

verticity

I'm interested in things
@verticity - I hadn't thought about BASIC for years, reminds me of the last programming I did in the 80's, wrote a business suite for the Kaypro 10. S-BASIC running on CP/M, 5 1/4 floppy and a HUGE 10mb harddrive. Those were the days!
The Kaypro! The original "portable" computer. In high school I worked at a computer store that sold Kaypros.

Papa Kea from GHK is my main jam. Perfect for me on weeknights after work. Pouni Ono from kwk for weekend/afternoon drinking, although that one kind of makes me feel all fiendy like a crackhead... I seem to forget my limits with very heady kava.